Contract Posts in HMFW Ananthapuramu, AP: Applications (Notification No. 02/2023) are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various healthcare positions in health institutions of Ananthapuramu district under the control of the Director of Secondary Health (DSH) /DCHS, formerly Ananthapuramu District, on a Contract/Outsourcing basis.
Position: Various posts in DSH facilities of Ananthapuramu district
Application Last Date: October 21, 2023, 5:30 PM
Vacant Posts and Remuneration:
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 2 vacancies, Contract, Rs. 32,670/month
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 2 vacancies, Contract, Rs. 32,670/month
- Radiographer: 1 vacancy, Contract, Rs. 35,570/month
- Theatre Assistant: 8 vacancies, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- Lab Attendant: 2 vacancies, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- Post Mortem Assistant: 3 vacancies, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- Medical Record Assistant/Record Assistant: 2 vacancies, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- General Duty Attendants (GDA/MNO/FNO): 28 vacancies, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- Office Subordinate: 1 vacancy, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- Plumber: 5 vacancies, Outsourcing, Rs. 15,000/month
- Electrician: 1 vacancy, Outsourcing, Rs. 18,500/month
- Audiometrician/Audiometric Technician (AMT): 1 vacancy, Outsourcing, Rs. 18,500/month
- OC/EWS & BC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates with disabilities: No application fee
- Payment Method: Demand Draft
- Notification Issued: 13-10-2023
- Application Starts: 16-10-2023 (10:00 AM)
- Application Last Date: 20-10-2023 (05:30 PM)
- Scrutiny Completion: 27-10-2023
- Provisional Merit List Display: 28-10-2023
- Applicant Grievances Submission (on provisional merit list): 29-10-2023 to 30-10-2023
- Final Merit List and Selection List Display: 02-11-2023
- Counselling & Appointment Orders Issued (to selected candidates): 04-11-2023 to 09-11-2023
Age Limit (as of 30-09-2024):
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation per applicable rules.
- Filled applications should be submitted in the specified counters at the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu.
- District Jurisdiction for this recruitment is the erstwhile district only.
- The Merit List of this notification is valid for one year for filling up arising vacancies.
- Roster details are as per the G.O.Ms.No.77, GAS (Ser.D) Dept., dated 02.08.2023.
- 33 1/3 % of vacancies are reserved for women in every category.
How to Apply for Posts in DSH facilities of Ananthapuramu district:
Filled-in applications with one set of attachments (certificates) should be submitted at the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Sevices, Ananthapuramu district, on or before October 21, 2023, by 5.30 P.M. An acknowledgment will be issued upon receipt of applications with check-slip of enclosures to the applicants.
- Marks memo of SSC (or equivalent certificate)
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
- Latest EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) certificate issued by the competent authority in case of EWS categories
- Latest physically handicapped certificate issued in sadarem
- Ex-servicemen/women in armed forces certificate (if applicable)
- Sports claiming (if applicable)
- Study certificates from Class-IV to X where the candidate studied
- Marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination
- Provisional/Permanent certificate of qualification
- Permanent registration certificate of A.P. Nurses & Midwives Council/A.P. Para Medical Board
- Service certificate issued by the concerned government departmental institution head (if applicable)
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant was affixed with attestation
- Demand draft drawn in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor, was enclosed
Important Link: Contract Posts in HMFW Ananthapuramu district, Andhra Pradesh
Official portal: https://www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in