boAt is moving its wheels fast to capture the budget smartwatch segment in the Indian market. The company has launched its new budget smartwatch, the boAt Storm Connect Plus, in India, following the earlier successful launches of the boAt Lunar Connect Pro and Lunar Ca.
The boAt Storm Connect Plus smartwatch features a 1.91-inch HD display with a 90% screen-to-body ratio and a 2.5D curved design. It supports Bluetooth calling with a built-in mic and speaker and has an AI noise-cancellation feature to eliminate background noise during calls.
For health and fitness, it has all needy tracking sensors such as heart rate and blood oxygen monitor, and up to 100+ sports modes for fitness insights. It has IP68 dust, sweat, and splash-resistant, and has a battery life of up to 10 days. It also supports voice assistant, bilingual language (Hindi and English), and 100+ cloud watch faces.
Full specifications of the boAt Storm Connect Plus smartwatch:
- Display: 1.91″ (4.85 cm) HD display with a 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Build: 2.5D curved design
- Brightness: 550nits
- Bluetooth: V5.3 with single-chip calling and AI noise cancellation with ENx Algorithm
- Battery: 300 mAh, up to 7 to 10 days in normal mode
- Health: Heart rate monitor, blood oxygen monitor, daily activity tracker, breath training and hydration alert
- Fitness: 100+ sports modes
- Other features: IP68 dust, sweat, and splash resistance, voice assistant support, bilingual language support (Hindi and English), 100+ cloud watch faces
Price and availability:
The new boAt Storm Connect Plus smartwatch is to be available in four (4) colours: Active Black, Cool Grey, Deep Blue, and Maroon and it is priced at Rs. 1799 as an introductory offer. Available for sale on Flipkart.com and boAT website
You must log in to post a comment.