Stock Market News 01 Sep 2022 | Updates Live
Latest Stock market news updates, Today’s Sensex update nifty50 and bank nifty index
Market Indexes 1 September 2022: (End of Market)
|Sensex||NIFTY 50||NIFTY NEXT 50||NIFTY BANK|
|-770.48 (-1.29%)||-216.50 (-1.22%)||4.65 (0.01%)||-235.50 (-0.60%)|
Stock To Watch | Stocks in News Today
Stelis Biopharma: Stelis Biopharma Pvt. Ltd receives USFDA nod for drug product (DP) facility at its flagship manufacturing site in Bengaluru, India.
Ashok Leyland: Ashok Leyland bags mega order of 1400 school buses in the United Arab Emirates. Its the largest ever bus order in the United Arab Emirates. The total fleet deals worth will be USD 75.15 million.
Alembics Pharma: NCLT, National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad Bench sanctioned the Scheme of Arrangement in the nature of Amalgamation between Aleor Dermaceuticals Limited and Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited and their respective shareholders (“Scheme”).
Bharat Dynamics: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) manufactures MISTRAL missiles in India. MBDA (European multinational developer and manufacturer of missiles) and BDL signed an agreement.
NCC: NCC Limited bags new order worth Rs. 292 crores in the month of August 2022.
SBI Cards: SBI Card launches ‘CASH BACK SBI Card’, the first-of-its-kind and the most comprehensive Cash back credit card in India. CASH BACK SBI Card is the industry’s first Cashback-focused credit card that enables cardholders to earn 5% Cashback on all online spending without any merchant restrictions.
Compucom: CompuCom Systems Inc wins order worth 58 crores, work order by Rajasthan Council for
School Education for Supply and Installation of Computer Systems, Printer, UPS and Networking, Electrification and IT based Education etc. in 398 Government Schools.
Trigyn Tech: Trigyn Technologies Limited bags order from the state of Vermont.
GMDC: Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited aims to make Gujarat a rare earth processing hub in India. Announced to establish a Rare Earth Elements (REE) Processing Plant in the country as REEs are essential for developing green energy technologies like permanent magnets for Electric Vehicles& wind turbines and LED.
Listed NSE and BSE Companies August Monthly and Yearly Results 2022
Spice jet: March and June Quarter results in 2022
- Q4 Net loss of 485 crores vs loss of 257 crores (YoY)
- Financial Year 2022 Loss of 1721 crores vs FY21 loss of 996 crores
- Q1FY23 Net Loss of 784 crores Vs Loss of 731 crores (YoY)
- Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) Prices are up 105% YoY, up 40% QoQ hitting the bottom line
Bajaj Auto: Bajaj Auto Limited August Sales Report 2022
- August total sales 4,01,595 units Vs estimated 3,60,700
- August sales grew 8% on an annual basis
- Sold 3,73,270 units in August 2021
Escorts Kubota: Escorts Kubota Limited August Sales Report 2022
- August total Tractor sales 6,111 units
- August sales grew 7.3% on an annual basis
- Sold 5,693 units in August 2021
SSWL: Steel Strips Wheels Ltd August Sales Report 2022
- Monthly Sales up by 15 % YOY in August 2022.
- Monthly Sales in Alloy Wheels – (Grew by 100% YOY).
- Monthly Sales in CV (Grew by 80 %).
- Achieved Net turnover of Rs.352.93 Crores in August 2022 Vs Rs.308.09 Crores in August 2021; Growth of 14.55 % % YOY
- The gross turnover of Rs 436.67 Crores in August 2022 Vs 373.03 Crores in August 2021, a growth of 17.06 % YOY.
VST Tillers: V.S.T Tillers Tractors Ltd August Sales Report 2022
- August total Tractor sales 3,602 units Vs 4,249 (MoM)
Ashok Leyland: August Sales Report 2022
- August total Tractor sales 14,121 units Vs Estimated 13,600 units
- Month on Month (MoM) Sales: 13,625 units
- Beats Estimates, YoY and MoM
Coal India: August Production report 2022
- August production was up by 8.5% at 46.2 metric tons Vs 42.6 metric tons (YoY)
- August offtake up by 5.1% at 51.1 metric ton Vs 48.6 metric ton (YoY)
Eicher Motors: August Sales Report 2022
- August VECV total sales 5,003 units Vs 4793 units in August 2021; Growth of 4.4%
- Total VECV sales for the Year (YTD): 28454 units (2022-23) Vs 14870 units (2021-22): Growth of 91.4%
M&M: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Sales Report 2022
- August total Tractor sales 21,520 units Vs Estimated 20,500 units
- August total Auto sales 59,049 units Vs Estimated 56,400 units
- Month on Month (MoM) Sales: 56,148 units
- Beats Estimates
Atul: Atul Auto Limited Sales Report 2022
- Total sales for August were 1,950 units vs 1,411 units (YoY); a Growth of 38.20%
- Total sales of April to August (YTD) 9,055 units Vs 4,455 units: Growth of 103.25%
Maruti Suzuki: Maruti Suzuki India Limited Sales Report 2022
- August total sales 1,65,173 units Vs Estimated 1,73,300 units
- Month on Month (MoM) Sales: 1,75,916 units
- Misses Estimates and Poor MoM sales
Tata Motors: Tata Motors Limited Sales Report 2022
- August total sales 78,843 units Vs Estimated 81,900 units
- Month on Month (MoM) Sales: 81,790 units
- Misses Estimates and Poor MoM sales
SML Isuzu: SML Isuzu Limited August Sales Report 2022
- August total sales 1,002 units Vs 580 units YoY; Growth of 73%
TVS Motors: TVS Motor Company Limited August Sales Report 2022
- August total sales 3,33,787 units Vs Estimated 3,26,400 units; Growth of 15%
- Month on Month (MoM) Sales: 3,14,639 units
- TVS IQUBE Electric Sales: 4,418 units vs 649 units YoY
- Beats Estimates and MoM sales
NMDC: NMDC Limited August Production report 2022
- August production was down by 20% at 2.48 metric tons Vs 3.06 metric tons (YoY)
- August sales were down by 3% at 2.83 metric tons Vs 2.91 metric tons (YoY)
→ Latest Stock Market News Updates Here…
Link: Latest News