Top Best Medical Colleges in India With Ranking and Acamedic Fee Structure
The Top Medical Colleges in India are governed by the Indian Medical Council(IMC). Every Medical student dream is to get a seat in a well organized and infrastructured college, So he can develop himself in getting a great practical knowledge about his course
After the introduction of the NEET exam which is the common eligibility test for the students who are interested in MBBS should be qualified up to certain marks so that they can make their dream come true.
Most of the hospitals will easily allow the students who are graduated with their professional degrees MBBS from India. But it is not that easy to get a seat in well infrastructured top medical colleges in India, there should be a lot of struggle and hard work to be a graduate.
Most of the Top medical colleges in India are too costly even after getting the seat. Not every student can afford the amount they maintain to pay.
Here We provide the List of Top Medical Colleges in India with the academic fee structure
1. ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIMS)
Fee: 1628/- per Year
2. CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE (CMC)
Fee: 48,530/- per Year
3. CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY (CU)
Fee: 105,000/- per Year
4. ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE (AFMC)
Fee: 31,870/- per Year
5. JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION RESEARCH
Fee: 4,970/- per Year
6. KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE (KMC)
Fee: 13,10,000/- per Year
7. LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE (LHMC)
Fee: 1400/- per Year
8. KING GEORGE’S MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (KGMU)
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Fee: 54,900/- per Year
9. SETH GS MEDICAL COLLEGE (GSMC)
Fee: 1,04,005/- per Year
10. SRI RAMACHANDRA INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION RESEARCH
Fee: 22,00,000/- per Year
11. INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (IMS)
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Fee: 29,748/- per Year
12. OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE (OMC)
Fee: 1,50,533/- per year
13. MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (MGIMS)
Fee:2,00,000/- per Year
14. INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (IPGMER)
Fee: 8,100/- per Year
15. CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE (CMC)
Fee: 6,60,000/- per Year
These are the Top Medical Colleges in India with the best fee structure. The student wants to pursue the best knowledge about the medical cases should know the way of learning and the teacher’s faculty that they teach them with higher knowledge.
We should fix our mindsets to be highly interactive and should keep better communication skills to survive at any college. Communication shouldn’t become a barrier to the students for a better way of understanding.
Mostly the best medical colleges are present in Delhi. We should have sufficient inner controlling skills and will power to survive there.
There should be a lot of hard work to get a seat in those top colleges through NEET. NEET is made as a common eligibility test to check the capabilities of students.
The negative marking in this exam should be considered because answering an unknown question will lead to a decrease in the ranking and score