Current Affairs Questions and Answers March 2019 Daily Quiz
Learn First Be First, Current affair for March 2019 Daily Quiz GK Questions in English. Test your knowledge in current affairs with our daily current affairs quiz questions for all competitive exams at fdaytalk. Daily current affairs quiz question answers comprises of general knowledge current affairs questions and static general knowledge questions
Month March Current affairs questions and answers in English 2019
25 March Current affairs questions and answers Quiz 2019
1) Who is the newly appointed Chairperson of Lokpal ?
a) Dilip B. Bhosale
b) Pradip Kumar Mohanty
c) Pinaki Chandra Ghose
d) Abhilasha Kumari
2) Judicial Members of Lokpal ?
a) Pradip Kumar Mohanty, Ajay Kumar Tripathi, Dilip B Bhosale, Abhilasha Kumari
b) Ajay Kumar Tripathi, Dinesh Kumar Jain, Abhilasha Kumari, Pradip Kumar Mohanty
c) Archana Ramasundaram, Mahender Singh, Dilip B. Bhosale, Abhilasha Kumari
d) Abhilasha Kumari, Indrajeet Prasad Gautam, Dilip B. Bhosale, Ajay Kumar Tripathi
3) Non Judicial members of Lokpal ?
a) Dinesh Kumar Jain, Archana Ramasundaram, Dilip B. Bhosale, Abhilasha Kumari
b) Mahender Singh, Dinesh Kumar Jain, Indrajeet Prasad Gautam, Archana Ramasundaram
c) Archana Ramasundaram, Abhilasha Kumari, Dilip B. Bhosale, Ajay Kumar Tripathi
d) Ajay Kumar Tripathi, Mahender Singh, Dinesh Kumar Jain, Pradip Kumar Mohanty
4) 14 CII – EXIM Bank Conclave on India and Africa Project Partnerships held in ?
a) New Delhi
5) Recently Memorandum of Understanding MoU signed between IBBI and SEBI regarding ?
a) Foreign funding
b) Global investment
c) Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
6) Full forms of IBBI and SEBI ?
a) The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India and Securities and Exchange Board of India
b) Indian Bankruptcy Board Insolvency and Security and Exchange Board of India
c) The Insolvent and Bankrupt Board of India and Securities and Exchanging Board of India
d) The Insolvency and Bank Board of India and Security and Exchanging Board of India
7) 33rd Edition of Ind-Indo Corpat, India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol Commences held in ?
a) New Delhi
c) Port Blair
8) Recently GST Council in the 34th meeting took regarding GST rate on ?
a) Real estate sector
b) Diesel and Petrol rates
c) Service Sector
d) Educational related services
9) Recently National Centre for Disease Control NCDC reviewed situation regarding West Nile Fever case registered in ?
a) Mallapuram district, Tamil Naidu
b) Mallapuram district, Andhra Pradesh
c) Mallapuram district, Karnataka
d) Mallapuram district, Kerala
10) Pick the correct statement about West Nile Fever ?
a) Its Viral disease spread by mosquitoes
b) Its Viral disease spread by cockroaches
c) Its Viral disease spread by pigs
d) Its Viral disease spread by dogs
11) Recently 3rd Indo Japan Workshop on Disaster Risk Reduction held in ?
a) Osaka, Japan
b) Tokyo, Japan
c) Mumbai, India
d) Delhi, India
12) International Workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure IWDRI inaugurated in ?
13) Recently President of India Ram Nath Kovind presented Padma Awards 2019 ?
a) 6 Padma Bhushan and 48 Padma Shri
b) 5 Padma Bhushan and 48 Padma Shri
c) 6 Padma Bhushan and 47 Padma Shri
d) 5 Padma Bhushan and 49 Padma Shri
Link: Padma Awards 2019 PDF Download
14) 4th Session of United Nations Environment Assembly UNEA held in ?
15) Nairobi is capital city of which of the following country ?
1c 2a 3b 4a 5c 6a 7a 8c 9d 10a 11d 12b13a 14a 15d
For Complete March 2019 Current Affairs quiz Questions click below link
Link: Current affairs questions and answers pdf download
Stay tune daily for current affairs March 2019 quiz questions for all competitive exams in English and every day daily current affairs quiz questions and answers March 2019 pdf download, Learn First Be First
Link 1 – Banking Awareness Notes
Link 2 – Latest Central government Jobs 2019
Link 3 – Indian Polity Notes for IAS
Link 4 – RRB Mock test free online 2019
Link 5 – General science Mock test free online
daily current affairs for month 2019 pdf download, month march full current affairs pdf download, month march current affairs questions 2019, march month current affairs 2019 download, month march 2019 current questions quiz, daily current affairs quiz for competitive exams, daily current affair ias exams, daily current affairs march month 2019 pdf download, download current affairs month march 2019, every day daily current affairs website, website daily current affairs, free daily current affairs 2019 learning, learn daily current affairs online daily quiz, day by day current affairs 2019 pdf download, complete current affairs quiz questions march month 2019, march current affairs 2019 question answers
You must log in to post a comment.
One thought on “Daily Current Affairs Questions and Answers | 25 March 2019”