5 April 2022 Nifty 50 announcements and Press Release and NSE India announcements and Press Release
Nifty 50 latest News: Today 5 April 2022 Nifty 50 Performance, announcements and Press Release and NSE India BSE announcements and Press Release. Nifty 50 latest News on companies’ new launches, awards, projects and more…
- ICRA assigned a credit rating to Titan Company Limited‘s Rs. 1,700 crore bank facilities, Rs. 1,500 crore commercial paper (CP), and Rs. 3,000 crore fixed deposit (FD) programmes.
- Reaffirmed [ICRA] AAA long-term rating and [ICRA] A1+ short-term rating were previously awarded to the company’s Rs. 1,700 crore bank facilities. The rating outlook for the long term is stable.
- ICRA has also reaffirmed the company’s previous MAAA medium-term rating on its Rs. 3,000 crore FD programme. The rating has a stable outlook.
- ICRA has also reaffirmed the short-term rating of [ICRA]A1+ that was previously awarded to the Rs. 1,500 crore CP programme.
- Kansas Selects TCS as Technology Partner for Unemployment Insurance System Transformation.
- The Kansas Department of Labor (KDOL) has selected TCS to build a modern, secure, web-based system for the state’s unemployment insurance programme, converting a 1970s-era mainframe platform into a cloud-based system that significantly enhances the delivery of services to Kansas residents.
- Tata Consultancy Services won MuleSoft’s 2022 Americas Premier Partner of the Year for its excellence in demonstrating value to customers, rapidly scaling capabilities through training and certifications, and assisting businesses in becoming composable businesses using reusable building blocks such as APIs to enable speed, agility, and efficiency.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd has expanded its long-standing partnership with a large American company by signing a significant multi-year contract to accelerate the company’s cloud transformation journey and transform its technology landscape into a modern hybrid cloud stack for increased agility, flexibility, and operational resilience.
- Tata Consultancy Services helped Stellantis, a world-leading automobile and mobility provider, in streamlining and personalising the customer experience journey across channels.
- Tata Consultancy Services has entered into a strategic partnership with Payments Canada, the country’s largest payment organisation, to help transform its payment system operations and assist in the implementation of the Real-Time Rail (RTR), a new real-time payments system that will enable Canadians to initiate payments and receive irrevocable funds in seconds.
Larsen & Toubro:
- Larsen & Toubro has received several orders from prestigious clients, including an order from the Tamil Nadu Road Infrastructure Development Corporation to construct the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road EPC-02 Package of Section-11 using the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) process.
- The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL) Ltd. placed the order.
Mahindra & Mahindra:
- Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd launched its new Alfa CNG Passenger and Cargo versions, based on the company’s iconic Alfa brand.
- Alfa Passenger DX BS6 CNG is priced at 2,57,000.00, while the Alfa Load Plus is priced at 2,57,800.00. (ex-showroom Lucknow). Additionally, an Alfa Freight and Passenger owner can save up to $4,000.00 in fuel costs over the course of five years when compared to diesel cargo three-wheelers.
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Private Limited:
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd has launched Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate for Injection, USP, the generic version of SOLU-MEDROL® (methylprednisolone sodium succinate for injection, USP) in the United States (USFDA).
- According to IQVIA Health, the SOLU-MEDROL® brand and generic had combined US sales of roughly $144 million MAT in the most recent twelve months ending in February 2022.