OPPO launched its latest F series smartphone in India, OPPO F23 5G. It is a mid-range smartphone, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor and comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It features 6.72-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate and Panda 1681 secondary tempered glass protection.
The device comes with the caption “Flaunt Your Smartphone”, and it justifies its claim with its impressive features and design. OPPO promises a lag-free experience for up to 4 years and also 48 months Fluency protection.
The OPPO F23 5G boasts a 6.72-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels. It offers a smooth 120Hz refresh rate and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz. With up to 680 nits peak brightness and support for a wide color gamut (96% NTSC / 100% DCI-P3), the visuals on this phone to be very immersive. The display is protected by Panda 1681 tempered glass for added durability.
As expected, it is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 6nm processor with an Adreno 619L GPU. The phone comes with 8GB RAM and up to 8GB RAM expansion; and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage, which can be expandable via microSD up to 1TB.
Phones has triple rear camera of 64MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP 40x micro lens with f/3.3 aperture. On the front, 32MP camera with f/2.4 aperture for high-quality selfies and videos.
Other features: it has side-mounted fingerprint sensor, traditional 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 5.2, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer (supports up to 2.5 Gbps Download Speed).
For Connectivity, it supports 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, and GPS/GLONASS/Beidou. It has massive 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC, VOOC, and PD (9V/2A).
OPPO F23 5G Full Specifications
Dimension: 16.56 x 7.61 x 0.82cm | 192g
- Size: 17.06cm (6.72″)
- Screen Ratio: 91.4%
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400×1080)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
- Colour Gamut: Vivid mode 96%NTSC/100% DCI-P3, Gentle mode 71%NTSC/100% sRGB
- Color Depth: 16.7 million colors (8-bit)
- Pixel Density: 391PPI
- Brightness: 550nits
- Panel: LTPS LCD
- Protection Glass: Panda 1681 secondary tempered glass
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X (Up to 8GB RAM expansion)
- Memory: 256GB UFS 2.2 @ 1Lanes Gear3
- USB OTG: Supported
- Snapdragon 695 6nm SoC
- CPU Speed Cores: 8 cores, up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 619 @840MHz
- Main camera: 64MP; f/1.7; FOV 79°; 6P lens; AF support
- MONO: 2MP; f/2.4; FOV 89°; 3P lens
- Microscope: 2MP; f/3.3; FOV 65°; 3P lens, 5.5mm shooting, 20x/40x zoom in
- 32MP; f/2.4; FOV 89°; 5P lens; FF
- Shooting Mode: Rear: Nightscape, Photos, Videos, PRO, PANO, Portrait, Time-lapse, SLO-MO, Text scanner, Google Lens, Extra HD, Macro, Sticker, Dual-view video, Microscope
- Front: Photos, Videos, PANO, Nightscape, Time-lapse, Sticker
- Rear: [email protected], SLO-MOTION: 7[email protected], EIS: 1080P/[email protected], Video zoom: 1080P/ [email protected]
- Front: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Fast Charge: 67W SUPERVOOCTM, VOOC, and PD (9V/2A)
- Geomagnetic induction
- Slit light sensing
- Slit approach
- Acceleration sensor
- Step recording function
OS: Android 13 ColorOS 13
Price and Availability:
OPPO F23 5G to be available in two (2) colours: Bold Gold and Cool Black and is priced at Rs. 24,999 for 8GB + 256GB Model. You can now pre-order the OPPO F23 5G from Amazon.in, OPPO.com, and offline stores. The phone will be officially available for purchase from May 18th.
You must log in to post a comment.