Telangana Police Recruitment SI and Constable 2018-19
Updated: TS Constable SI Civil 2018 | Events | Cut off Marks Mains 2017
Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI: Good News to all govt job aspirants, Telangana govt announced police recruitment for the year 2018, According to internal sources from police recruitment cell, no of post for this recruitment is about 18,000+. Telangana state police is planning to fill out total of 18,000+ vacancies from the upcoming Telangana Police Recruitment SI and Constable 2018-19.
For Constable: SSC/10+2
For SI: Any Degree
Ts Police Constable 2018
No Post :16,925 + 231
Last Date: 30/6/2018
Full Details: Click Here
Ts Police SI 2018
No Post :1,217 + 55
Last Date: 30/6/2018
Full Details: Click Here
Eye Sight : Visual Standards required for SI and Constable:
(i) Distant Vision – 6/6(Right Eye) 6/6(Left Eye)
(ii) Near Vision — 0/5(Right Eye) 0/5(Left Eye)
No Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids.
Physical Efficiency Test(MEN): Police Events Qualifying marks for SI and Constable for MEN
Candidates must qualify in all the events(5) for maximum marks(125). To qualify in Physical Efficiency Test, candidates need to qualify at least 3 events with mandatory 800 meters run.
|1||100 meters Run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds|
|2||Long jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters|
|3||Shot put (7.26 Kgs)||5.60 meters||5.60 meters|
|4||High jump||1.20 meters||1.05 meters|
|5||800 meters run||170 seconds||200 seconds|
Physical Efficiency Test(WOMEN): Police Events Qualifying mark for SI and Constable for WOMEN
Candidates must qualify in all the events(3) for maximum marks(100). To qualify in Physical Efficiency Test, candidates need to qualify at least 2 events with mandatory 100 meters run
|Sl.No||Events||Qualifying Time /distance|
|1||100 Meters run||20.0 Seconds|
|2||Long Jump||2.50 Meters|
|3||Shot put (4.00 Kgs)||3.75 Meters|
Exam Pattern Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI 2018
Exam Pattern for Recruitment of Telangana SI and Constable:
Physical Efficiency Test
Recruitment process will starts with prelims exam, which is of 200 marks with 200 objective question. Syllabus for the prelims exam as given below.
Merits candidates in Prelims exam will be called for Physical Efficiency Test with 1:20 or 1:15 ratio.
Candidates needs to clear Physical Efficiency Test to qualify for main exams. Qualified candidates in the main’s exam will be called for final interview with 1:5 or 1:3 for final selection.
Syllabus of Telangana Police Recruitment SI 2018
For Preliminary written test for SI:
Part A: Arithmetic and Reasoning (100 marks/100 Questions)
Part B: General Studies(100 marks/100 Questions)
For Mains(Final) written test for SI:(Revised)
Candidates who qualifies in the Physical Efficiency Test will be called for Final Written Examination, It has four papers
|Paper I||EnglishPart- A: Objective Type(25 Marks)
Part- B: Descriptive Questions(75 Marks)
|Paper II||Telugu/UrduPart- A: Objective Type(25 Marks)
Part- B: Descriptive Questions(75 Marks)
|Paper III||Arithmetic and Reasoning(Objective) (200 Questions)||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies (Objective) (200 Questions)||200|
Download Full Notification of Revised SI Notification:Click Here
PAPER I: ENGLISH
Paper I English will be qualifying paper with Matriculation or SSC standard
PART-A: (OBJECTIVE) (50 Questions | 25 Marks | 45 Mins)
Topics: Usage, Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension and other language skills in the Multiple
Choice Questions Format (Negative Marks: 1/4th )
PART-B: (DESCRIPTIVE) (75 Marks | 2 :15 Hrs)
Descriptive Type Questions, which covers topics of writing of Precis, Letters / Reports, Essay, Topical Paragraphs and Reading Comprehension
PAPER II: TELUGU / URDU
Candidates can choose any one of the language(Telugu/Urdu)
PART-A: (OBJECTIVE) (50 Questions | 25 Marks – 45 Mins)
Topics: Usage, Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension and other language skills in the Multiple Choice Questions Format (Negative Marks: 1/4th)
PART-B: (DESCRIPTIVE) (75 Marks – 2:15 Hrs)
Descriptive Type Questions covering Writing of Precis, Letters / Reports, Essay and Reading Comprehension
For Prelim Syllabus:
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA SI (Civil and Equivalent) ) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
Part A- 100 Questions (Arithmetic and Reasoning)
Arithmetic: It will include questions on problems relating to number system, simple interest, compound interest, ratio & proportion, average, percentage, profit & loss, time & work, work & wages, time & distance, clocks & calendars, partnership, menstruation etc
Reasoning: It will include questions of both verbal & non-verbal type and questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory etc
Part B – 100 Questions(GS/GK)
1. General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline
2. Current events of national and international importance
3. History of India (including Indian National Movement) – emphasis will be on broad and general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects
4. Geography of India
5. Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India
6. Telangana Movement and State Formation – The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), Mobilization phase (1971-1990), towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA SI (Information Technology & Communications ) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
1. Materials and Components: Structure of properties of Electronic Engineering, materials, conductors, semiconductors and insulators, magnetic, ferroelectric, piezoelectric, ceramic, optical and superconducting materials. Passive components and characteristics, Resistors, Capacitors and Inductors; Ferrites, Quartz crystal, Ceramic resonators, Electromagnetic and Electromechanical components.
2. Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs: Different types of diodes and their characteristics, Bipolar junction transistors, Field transistors, Field effect transistors, power switching devices like SCRs, CTOs, power MOSFETs Basics of ICs-bipolar, MOS and CMOS types, Basics of Opto- Electronics
3. Network Theory: Network analysis techniques; Network theorem, transient and steady state sinusoidal response, Transmission criteria: delay and rise time Elmore’s and other definition, effect of cascading. Elements of network synthesis.
4. Electromagnetic Theory: Transmission lines; basic theory, standing waves, matching applications, microstrip lines; Basics of wave guides and resonators; Elements of antenna theory.
5. Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation: Basic concepts, standards and error analysis; Measurements of basic electrical quantities and parameters; Electronic measuring instruments and their principles of working; analog and digital comparition, characteristics, applications. Transducers; Electronic measurements of non-electrical quantities like temperature, pressure, humidity etc. Basics of telemetry for industrial use.
6. Power Electronics: Power Semiconductor devices, Thyristor, Power transistor, MOSFETs Characteristics and operation, AC to DC convertors; 1 – phase and 3 phase DC to DC convertors, AC regulators, Thyristor controlled reactors, switched capacitor networks, Invertors; Single-phase and 3 phase, Pulse width modulation, Sinusoidal modulation with uniform sampling, Switched mode power supplies.
7. Analog Electronic Circuits: Transistor biasing and stabilization, small signal analysis, Power amplifiers, Frequency response, Wide band techniques, Feedback amplifiers, Tuned amplifiers, Oscillators, Rectifiers and Power supplies, Operational Amplifier, other linear integrated circuits and applications, Pulse shaping circuits and waveform generators.
8. Digital Electronic Circuits: Transistors as a switching element; Boolean algebra; simplification of Boolean functions; Karnaught Map and applications; IC logic gates and their characteristics; IC logic families; DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison; Combinational logic circuits; Half adder; full adder, Digital Comparator; Multiplexer De-multiplexer; ROM and their applications; Flip-flops, R-S, J-K, D and T flip-flops; Different types of counters and registers; waveform generators; A/D and D/G convertors; Semiconductor memories.
9. Communication Systems and antennas: Basic information theory, Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems, Sampling and data reconstruction, Quantization & Coding, time division and frequency division multiplexing, Equalisation, Optical Communication; in free space & fiber optic; frequency spectrum analysis, Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency; Satellite communication, and Mobile communications. Antennas, applications, cellular and PCS antennas.
10. Microwave Engineering: Microwave tubes and solid state devices, Microwave generation and amplifiers, Wave guides and other Microwave Components and Circuits, Micro-strip circuits, Microwave antennas, Microwave measurements, Masers Lasers Microwave propagation. Microwave Communication Systems- terrestrial and satellite based.
11. Computer Engineering: Number Systems; Data representation, Programming; Elements of a high level programming languages, use of basic data structures, Fundamentals of computer architecture processor design, Control unit design, Memory organization, I/O system organization, Personal computer and their typical uses. Mother board peripherals, accessories, windows operating system, PC assembly and software installation, processor management, storage management, file systems, networking & LAN, basics of WAN, WAN protocols, networking management, system administration, web applications. Data structures using C, data base management concepts of SQL, schema objects, Programming Languages C,C++, Visual basics
12. Microprocessors: Microprocessor Architecture-Instruction set and simple assembly, language programming, Interfacing for memory and I/C, Applications of Microprocessor in Telecommunications and power system.
13. Television Engineering: Picture tube construction and working principle. Deflections Camera tubes, Basic T.V. system. Scanning, Synchronization, Composite Video Signals, aspect ratio, resolution, flickering, pictures, sound broad casting in F.M., V.H.F. and U.H.F. Channels, typical response of video I.F. amplifiers, use of wave traps, video amplifiers, nature of video signals. Sync Pulses and blanking pulses in the video signals, differentiating circuit used for pulse separation. Horizontal deflection principle. Principle of video cameras, video cassette recorder. Principle of closed circuit T.V. system. Video Conferencing
14. Radars and Landing systems: Principles of operation of Radar, Radar range equation, modification of Radar range equation considering receiver noise and radar frequencies. Working of Pulsed radar, function of duplexer and modulator, Radar beacon. Principle of C.W radar, Doppler frequency shift, FMCW radar, FM altimeter, display systems, Basic principles of MTI radar and Tracking radar. Aircraft landing systems, ILS, GCA, ARSR and SRA.
15. Control systems: Transient and steady state response of control systems, effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity, Root locus techniques; Frequency response analysis, concepts of gain and phase margins, Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s chart, Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response, Design of Control Systems, Compensators Industrial controllers.
16. Telephone Systems: PSTN telephone network, Local Loops, signals and noise in telephone systems, telephone instruments, FDM, Digital transmission, digital Local loops, EPABX, FAX, internet telephony. GSM and CDMA phone system Multiplexing and multiple access techniques: digital subscriber line, Frequency Division multiplexing and access, Time division multiplexing and multiple access, spread- spectrum, Code division multiple access. Teleconferencing
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA SI (Finger Print Bureau ) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
1. Computer Hardware:
i) Computer Architecture: Fundamentals of Computers, PC Assembling, Installation, Trouble Shooting, Viruses.
ii) The Memory System: Memory Hierarchy, ROM, RAM, DRAM, Storage Devices, Secondary memory and RAID and its Levels; Concepts of high speed memories, CPU, NIC cards.
iii) Computer Peripherals: Keyboard, Mouse, Video Cards, Monitors, Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD), Digital Camera, Sound Cards, Printers, Modems, Scanners, Power Supply and etc.
2. Computer Software:
Operating Systems: Computer fundamentals, DOS Commands, windows accessories & utilities.
Windows: Windows Generations – Installation and maintenance, File management, Creating user accounts and passwords, Administrative tools, Control panels, Services, Settings, Multimedia, printers. Data Base Management, basic concepts, RDBMS, Data types, tables, views, transactions, concurrency, reports
3. Application Software:
MS-Office: MS- Word : Basics, file operations, formatting & editing text, tables, inserting objects and page design, macros and mail merge, creating documents and printing.
MS-Excel: Cell formatting, graphic objects and charts, database, pivot tables, data validation. Maths functions and calculations, templates, file protection and printing
MS Power Point: Essential elements of presentation, creating and adding slides, format, design, layout, slide show presentations and printing.
MS Access: Database, Tables, Data sheets, Queries, Forms, Date Entry and Editing. Reports.
4. Networking & Security Management:
The Topologies – Types of Networks: Local Area Networks (LAN), Metropolitan Networks (MAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) – Firewall Policy, Packet filters, Application Gateway, Advanced authentication mechanism. Anti virus concepts, Encryption, VPN, Internet, Intrane
Syllabus of Telangana Police Recruitment Constable 2018
For Preliminary written test for Constable:
Part A: Arithmetic and Reasoning (100 marks/100 Questions)
Part B: General Studies(100 marks/100 Questions)
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA CONSTABLE (PC CIVIL) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
3. General Science
4. History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement.
5. Indian Geography, Polity and Economy
6. Current events of national and international importance
7. Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
8. Personality test (the questions will be from Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness, Emotional Intelligence)
9. Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA CONSTABLE (Information Technology & Communications) ) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
1. Electrical : Characteristic and Application of conductors, Insulators, Semiconductors; Construction of carbon, wire wound (linier logarithmic) resistors, thermistors potentio meters; Kircheff’s law, Ohms Law; principle of construction and special feature of simple meter, Moving iron/Moving coil meter, VTVM, Universal meter, Ohm meter and Ammeter; alternating current, A.C induced voltage, current; Faraday’s principle; lenses law of self induction; A.C generators and Fleming three finger rule, Frequency peak, average R.M.S values; Function and application of vibrators;
2. Electronics & Radio: Characteristics and Application of inductance in a tuned circuit; Coil-Concept of reactance, phase, power factor, Inductance and co-efficient of coupling; series and parallel connection of capacitor in A.C circuits, different types of capacitors and their application, basic elements of resonance circuit, parallel L.C circuit, Anti resonance circuit, tuning and current gain, construction of Transistors, Bi-polar junction devises, PNP & NPN transistors and dynamic curves, principle of FET transistors, uses of diodes as rectifiers, Half wave and Full wave rectifier circuit, Bridge rectifiers, effect of ripples, uses of filters, carrier modulation (AM and FM) Single side band, Band width, Fidelity and quality construction in the receiver, detectors, discriminators, Range of Audio and quality construction in the receiver, detectors, discriminators, Range of Audio Frequency, Necessity for amplifications like Class ‘A’ ‘B’ and ‘C’, push-pull voltage amplifier, principle of superhydrodyne receiver, frequency conversion, I.F amplification, Principle of Magnetic sound recording, magnetic tapes, magnetic heads erasing head, Television principles, Construction and working principle of Picture tube Deflection camera tube, basic T.V. System scanning synchronization composite video signal.
3. Basics of Computers : MS-Office (MS-word, EXCEL and Power point): Fundamentals of Computer Architecture, Mother board and peripherals, accessories, MS-DOS, Windows operating systems, PC assembly and software installation, networking & LAN, basics of WAN
4. Telephone System: Basics of PSTN telephone network, Telephone instruments, EPABX, FAX, Internet telephony, GSM and CDMA phone system
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA CONSTABLE (Mechanics) ) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
Introduction to Automobiles, 4 and 2 Strokes Spark Ignition Engine, Compression Ignition, Engines and working principles, Petrol and Diesel Engine Components, Valve and operating Mechanism, Cooling System, Lubricating System, Fuel System in Petrol Engine, Ignition System Fuel Injunction System in diesel engines. Intake and Exhaust System, Battery, Automotive Electricity, Alternator, Dynamo, Cut out, Fuses, Self Starter, Wiring and Electrical Accessories, Brakes Transmission Systems, Wheel Alignment, Steering, Suspension, Mechanic Tolls, Work Shop Tools, Servicing of Vehicles, Check up of vehicles for Road Worthiness, Fleet Maintenance of vehicles, Safety Precautions
SYLLABUS FOR TELANGANA CONSTABLE (Drivers) ) | OBJECTIVE TYPE | 200 QUESTIONS
Maintenance Responsibility, Drivers daily routine duty, Daily maintenance, Weekly Maintenance, Periodical Maintenance, Battery maintenance, its specific gravity, Tyres Maintenance and rotation, Fuel System, Ignition System, Lighting System, Brake System, Clutch & Transmission System, Fuel Accountability, Dash Board Instruments, Canopy and Seats Cleaning off Wind Screen and Wipers, Minor Repairs Viz. Fan Belt Replacements,
Attending Wheel Punctures, Air Lock Removal, MV Act and Rules, Traffic Signals, First Aid Practice, Safety Precautions
Cutoff marks for Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI 2018
Cutoff Marks for Constable for 2016 Notification, Last Telangana Police recruitment Constable marks
Police Constable (Civil) – Marks
|ZONE/AREA||Marks (MEN)||Marks (WOMEN)|
|Adilabad||OC: 127, BC-A: 122, BC-B: 124, BC-C: 109, BC-D: 127, BC- E: 112, SC: 115, ST: 117||OC: 112, BC-A: 110, BC-B: 112, BC-C: 84, BC-D: 110, BC- E: 108, SC: 104, ST: 101|
|Karimnagar||OC: 130, BC-A: 123, BC-B: 127 BC-C: 86, BC-D: 128, BC- E: 104, SC: 119, ST: 116||OC: 113, BC-A: 110, BC-B: 112, BC-C: 84, BC-D: 113, BC- E: 95, SC: 108, ST: 110|
|Khammam||OC: 130, BC-A: 122, BC-B: 126, BC-D: 127, BC- E: 114, SC: 118, ST: 125||OC: 115, BC-A: 111, BC-B: 112, BC-D: 113, BC- E: 105, SC: 110, ST: 110|
|Warangal||OC: 127, BC-A: 118, BC-B: 125, BC-C: 109, BC-D: 127, BC- E: 112, SC: 116, ST: 123||OC: 112, BC-A: 102, BC-B: 110, BC-C: 109, BC-D: 127, BC- E: 112, SC: 102, ST: 107|
|Nalgonda||OC: 132, BC-A: 125, BC-B: 129, BC-92, BC-D:127, BC- E: 121, SC: 118, ST: 123||OC: 114, BC-A: 106, BC-B: 112,BC-D: 110, BC- E: 110, SC: 108, ST: 111|
|OC: 120, BC-A: 101, BC-B: 113, BC-C: 71, BC-D: 114, BC- E: 99, SC: 101, ST: 107||OC: 94, BC-A: 84, BC-B: 90, BC-C: 76, BC-D: 101, BC- E: 81, SC: 86, ST: 88|
|Hyderabad||OC: 126, BC-A: 88, BC-B: 94, BC-C: 84, BC-D: 98, BC- E: 91, SC: 89, ST: 89||OC: 87, BC-A: 78, BC-B: 79, BC-C: 87, BC-D: 81, BC- E: 72, SC: 82, ST: 80|
|Mahabubnagar||OC: 128, BC-A: 120, BC-B: 123, BC-C: 88, BC-D: 125, BC- E: 113, SC: 113, ST: 119||OC: 110, BC-A: 103, BC-B: 105, BC-D: 106, BC- E: 105, SC: 100, ST: 106|
|Medak||OC: 128, BC-A: 109, BC-B: 122, BC-D: 123, BC- E: 116, SC: 111, ST: 109||OC: 108, BC-A: 91, BC-B: 104, BC-D: 105, BC- E: 83, SC: 93, ST: 98|
|Nizamabad||OC: 128, BC-A: 118, BC-B: 122, BC-C: 82, BC-D: 123, BC- E: 108, SC: 114, ST: 119||OC: 102, BC-A: 98, BC-B: 104, BC-C: 86, BC-D: 101, SC: 96, ST: 102|
Police SI(Civil) – Marks
Zone – V
Zone – VI
Cutoff marks of 2018 Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI: 5+ marks or 5- marks for all categories and zones.
SCT SI Civil official Key Download
TS Police Prelims Results 2018
Telangana Police TSLPRB SI Prelims Results declared on 16 Sep 2018. According to sources, total appeared Candidates for Prelims are 1,77,992.
Average Mark – 72.8/200 (36.4 %),
Highest Mark – 151/200 (75.5 %)
Lowest Mark – 8/200 (4 %).
Modal Mark – 69/200 (34.5 %), scored by 4,776 Candidates.
Total Qualified Candidates are 1,10,635 (Pass Percentage: 58.70 %)
Candidates who are Qualified in Prelims will be called for next Stage of Examination ie., PMT / PET
Download TS Police SI Prelims Results 2018
TS Constable Prelims Key Merit List Download 2018
TSLPRB conducted Constable Prelims exam date i e.,Sep 30th, 2018. Total Candidates applied are 4,78,567 and 4,49,584 were appeared for Preliminary Written Test i e., 93.95 % attendance
For Preliminary Key and Merit List Download – Click Here
Study Material on Telangana History
For Ts Police recruitment 2018 constable and SI and TSPSC exams like Group IV, VRO and other, Telangana History will be huge scoring subject. It is expected an average of 15-20 Questions will come in examination. Good Knowledge in Telangana history will boost scoring in exam.
As Per Syllabus for Ts Police Requirement 2018 and TSPSC, we came up with high Quality Question Bit Bank series on Telangana History(Prepared by Experts)
Telangana Bit Bank: Telangana History(1948 to 2014)
|TS Police Special: Bit Bank 2018|
|Telangana History Phase: 1948 to 1956||Open|
|Telangana History Phase: 1959 to 1970||Open|
|Telangana History Phase: 1971 to 2014||Open|
For Telugu Academy Books Class I to X – Click Here
For NCERT Books Class V- XII – Click Here
For Newspaper Download – Click Here
Link 1 – More Physics MCQ Questions Test papers
Link 2 – 50,000+ Govt Job Vacancies 2019
Link 3 —–> Free eBooks For Competitive Exams
Link 4 —–> Top Books for Competitive Exams
Link 5 – Download Quantitative and Aptitude Competitive Exams
latest news Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI, Telangana Police recruitment 2018-19 Constable and SI, latest news about Telangana Police recruitment 2018 Constable and SI, upcoming Telangana Police recruitment Constable SI 2018, Telangana Police recruitment Constable, Telangana Police recruitment SI, how to apply for telangana police recruitment for si, how to apply for telangana police recruitment for constable 2018, Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI, telangana si notification 2018, upcoming telangana police jobs 2018, latest news ts police constable notification 2018, ts police recruitment 2018 notification, telangana police jobs age limit, si age limit for oc in telangana, ts constable age limit for bc, constable cut off marks telangana, constable cut off marks 2018, Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI, latest news si cut off marks 2018, ts police recruitment, telangana police recruitment, ts police recruitment 2018, govt jobs in telangana police, telangana state level police recruitment board, telangana police constable, constable jobs in telangana, www telangana police gov in, upcoming police jobs in telangana, telangana state level police recruitment, telangana police online, ts police constable district wise posts, ts police si district wise posts, sub inspector of police in telangana, telangana police constable study material, telangana police si study material, Telangana Police recruitment Constable and SI, ts police constable notification 2018, upcoming telangana police jobs 2018, ts police recruitment 2018 notification, telangana police recruitment 2018 exam paper, ts constable syllabus 2018 in English, ts si syllabus 2018 in english, ts constable syllabus 2018, telangana police si syllabus 2018, Ts police SI recruitment 2018 official key, Official key and cut off for Ts police SI recruitment 2018, Ts Police official key 2018 SI, Ts police key SI 2018, latest news Cut off for sc candidates Ts SI 2018, General Cut off Ts SI 2018, Key for TSPSC Police, Ts Police Key 2018
Source Credit: Ts Police
22 thoughts on “Telangana Police recruitment 2018-19 Constable and SI”
Is cutoff marks are real ?
Yes, above provided info about cutoff mark are authentic and correct. U can download full copy form Ts police official site
im 5.2 height, im eligible to apply SI
According to previous year notification, height for girl Must not be less than 152.5 cms. It will same for this year also
only 2 events enough for girls. is this real info
Yes, only 2 events for girls. Mandatory with 100 Meter Run
Clear info. Cutoff marks very nice with each district. Grt
What about competition of communication Constable
Is it heavy or not
Its Technical exam for Prelims,so competition is very less compared to other. Please apply if u are eligible for post
send the my distect khammam but hyderabad posts applications
apply are not applycable please send me answer
I need information technology and communication books and cutoff marks
Information technology and communication books and cutoff marks I need
66 marks in prelims I’ll be not eligible, right,bc-a, women
In Last Notification of Ts Police SI, 60 is the Cut off for Women in Prelims. Ms Swathi you got good chance
How events marks will include in final selection(mains)
Marks for the events is explained in the article. Please Go through for details
sir ex service man quota which percentage
is there any neg marking for conistable sir
any one got fingerprint buero coaching center in hyderabad
tnx… for this sharing this Defence job with us
Sir ebooks Anni english medium lone unnay Telugu medium levvu sir PDF Telugu medium