Trigonometry Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
Trigonometry all formulas, Practice Problems with an explanation of Solutions
1) Find the maximum value of 24Sin
2) Find the maximum value of 5Sin2 + 2Cos2
3) The value of sin2 10 + sin2 50 + sin2 90 + ……………. + sin2 890 is ?
4) Cos x + Cos y = 2, the value of sin x + sin y is ………
5) If Sin 3A = Cos (A – 260), where 3A is an acute angle then the value of A is
6) A Circus Artist is climbing a 20 m long rope, which is tightly stretched and tied from the top of a vertical pole to the ground. Find the height of the pole, if the angle made by the rope with ground level is 300
7) A tree breaks due to storm and the broken part bend so that the top of the tree touches the ground making an angle 300 with it. The distance between the foot of the tree to the point, where the top touches the ground is 8 m. Find the height of the tree?
Learn Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations Trigonometry All Formulas Trigonometry Basics Trigonometry Problems
Please Wait! PDF Loading
[googlepdf url=”https://fdaytalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Qunta-Book.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600″]
Link: Download PDF of Number Systems Quantitative Aptitude
See Preview of EBook Recommended Quantitative Aptitude Book in Google Book Play Store
Link: Complete Quantitative Aptitude PDF Download
Link 1 – Physics Test papers
Link 2 – Buy MCQ Bit Bank eBook
Link 3 —–> Free eBooks For Competitive Exams
Link 4 —–> Top Books for Competitive Exams
Link 5 —–> Download eBooks PDF’s For Competitive Exams
Aptitude, aptitude and reasoning, basic trigonometry formulas, introduction to trigonometry, trigonometry all formula, mathematics trigonometry, mathematics trigonometry formula chart, quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations, trigonometric equations, trigonometric functions, trigonometry, trigonometry all formulas, trigonometry formulas, trigonometry problems, trigonometry rules, trigonometry table, about trigonometry, Tspsc in trigonometry, banks exam of trigonometry, Trigonometry Formula list pdf download, Trigonometry School formulas download
You must log in to post a comment.
One thought on “Trigonometry | Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations”
Thanks for sharing this article,its complete package with important information