Tspsc Group 2 Exam Pattern | Tspsc Group 2 Books | Tspsc Free PDF Books
Tspsc Group 2 Exam Pattern | Tspsc Group 2 Books
Tspsc Group 2 exam pattern, Exam consist of two parts, Part A (Written test) and Part B (Interview)
Written Test is objective type question with 4 papers of 600 marks.
Paper I – General Studies and General Ability
Paper II – History, Polity and Society
Paper III – Economy and Development
Paper IV – Telangana Movement and State Formation
Merits candidates in Written test will be called for Interview(Part-B) for 75 marks with 1:2 or 1:3 ratio for job positions which conclude total 675 marks(600 marks – Written test and 75 marks – Interview)
PART – A WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)
GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION
|PART – B|
Tspsc Group 2 Syallabus | Tspsc Group 2 Books | Tspsc Group 2 study Material in English
As We discussion above, Tspsc Group 2 Written Exam consists of four paper with Objective type exam.
Paper I Syllabus – General Studies and General Ability
Paper I consists of 150 Question, each 1 mark, total 150 marks Paper
Topics: General Studies and General Ability are given as
Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
International Relations and Events.
General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
History and Cultural Heritage of India.
Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
Policies of Telangana State.
Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Paper I: Tspsc Group 2 Books
Free PDF Downloads
For NCERT free PDF download – Click Here
For Telugu Academic Books for Class I to Class X free download – Click Here
Daily News Paper download – Click Here
Paper II Syllabus – History, Polity and Society
Paper II consists of 150 Question, 50 Question from each topic(History, Polity and Society). Each question carries 1 mark makes 150 mark Question Paper.
i. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
iii. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
History of India and Telangana
1. Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization: Society and Culture. -Early and Later Vedic
Civilizations; Religious Movements in Sixth Century B.C. –Jainism and Buddhism. Socio, Cultural
Contribution of Mauryas, Guptas, Pallavas, Chalukyas, Cholas Art and Architecture – Harsha and
the Rajput Age.
2. The Advent of Islam and the Establishment of Delhi Sultanate-Socio, Cultural Conditions under
the Sultanate –Sufi and Bhakti Movements. The Mughals: Social and Cultural Conditions; Language,
Literature, Art and Architecture. Rise of Marathas and their contribution to Culture; Socio-Cultural
conditions in the Deccan under the Bahamanis and Vijayanagara – Literature, Art and Architecture.
3. Advent of Europeans: Rise and Expansion of British Rule: Socio-Cultural Policies – Cornwallis,
Wellesley, William Bentinck, Dalhousie and others. The Rise of Socio-Religious Reform Movements
in the Nineteenth Century. Social Protest Movements in India –Jotiba and Savithribai Phule,
Ayyankali, Narayana Guru, Periyar Ramaswamy Naicker, Gandhi, Ambedkar etc.
4. Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana- Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins,
Mudigonda and Vemulawada Chalukyas. Religion, Language, Literature, Art and Architecture;
Medieval Telangana – Contribution of Kakatiyas, Rachakonda and Devarakonda Velamas, Qutub
Shahis; Socio -Cultural developments: Emergence of Composite Culture. Fairs, Festivals, Moharram,
Ursu, Jataras etc.
5. Foundation of AsafJahi Dynasty- from Nizam –ul- Mulk to Mir Osaman Ali Khan – SalarJung
Reforms Social system and Social conditions-Jagirdars, Zamindars, Deshmuks, and Doras- Vetti
and Bhagela system and position of Women. Rise of Socio-Cultural Movements in Telangana:
Arya Samaj, Andhra Maha Sabha, Andhra Mahila Sabha, Adi-Hindu Movements, Literary and
Library Movements. Tribal and Peasant Revolts: Ramji Gond, Kumaram Bheemu, and Telangana
Peasant Armed Struggle – Police Action and the End of Nizam Rule.
Indian Constitution and Politics
1. Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and salient features – Preamble.
2. Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
3 Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers
between Union and States.
4. Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor,
Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers and Functions.
5. Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments.
6. Electoral System: Free and fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms
and Political Parties.
7. Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism.
8. a) Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women
b) Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National
Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
9. Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
1. Indian Social Structure:
Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women, Middle class – Socio-cultural Features of Telangana Society.
2. Social Issues:
Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child Labour, Human trafficking, Disability and Aged.
3. Social Movements:
Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights
4. Telangana Specific Social Issues:
Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl child , Flourosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
5. Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare
Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child
Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
Paper II Tspsc Group 2 Books
Paper III – Syllabus – Economy and Development
Paper III consists of 150 Questions, 50 Questions from each topic. Each question carries 1 mark makes 150 mark Question Paper
i. Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
ii. Economy and Development of Telangana
iii. Issues of Development and Change
Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
1. Growth and Development : Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth
2. Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring
National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
3. Poverty and Unemployment : Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based
poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
4. Planning in Indian Economy : Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year
Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
Economy and Development of Telangana.
1. Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra .Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat
Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat
Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
2. Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari;Tenancy
Reforms ;Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
3. Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of
land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dry land
Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
4. Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sectorMicro,
Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy
of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
Issues of Development and Change
1. Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity
(tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
2. Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
3. Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health);
Social Transformation; Social Security.
4. Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
Paper III Tspsc Group 2 Books
Free Pdf Download
Telangana Socio Economic Outlook 2018 – Click Here
Telangana Statistical Year Book 2017 – Click Here
Telangana Agricultural at glance 2015-16 – Click Here
Telangana at Glance 2017 – Click Here
GSDP Estimates – 2017- 2018 – Click Here
Human Development Report – Click Here
Paper IV – Syllabus – Telangana Movement and State Formation
Paper IV consists of 150 Questions, 50 Questions from each topic. Each question carries 1 mark makes 150 mark Question Paper
i. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
ii. Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)
iii.Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Paper IV Tspsc Group 2 Books
More Books will be updated in Telangana History soon
Free online Material for Telangana History – Click Here
For Complete GK/GS and Aptitude – Click Here
For Group 1 Syllabus and book – Click Here
For Telugu Academic books Class I to X – Click Here
Check Out More Exam Patterns & Books – Click Here
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Exams
- Global Rank of India ranking in different indexes 2018
- Telangana History | 1948 to 2014
- Telangana History For Competitive Exams
- Telugu Academy Books For TSPSC | Telugu academy books online
- Number Systems | Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
- Telugu academy ebooks for BEd and DEd
- Telangana History 1948 to 1956
- TSPSC Previous Questions papers PDF Download
- Physics Objective Questions For Competitive Exams | Test Paper 1
Tspsc Group 2 Books,group 2 books,telugu academy books for tspsc group 2,tspsc group 2 material, books for tspsc group 2, group 2 reference books tspsc,reference books for tspsc group 2 exam,best books for tspsc group 2 exams, group 2 exam date, tspsc group 2 notification, tspsc gov, tspsc group 2 expected cut off, ts group 2, tspsc general studies, tspsc group 2 notification 2017, general studies and general abilities material for tspsc, tspsc group 2 exam,tspsc telugu,tspsc group 2 study material,tspsc group 2 hall ticket, tspsc group 2 cut off, tspsc exam, tspsc group 2 study material in english, tspsc group 2 study material in telugu,Tspsc Group 2 Books
Please Share to all – Share Knowledge