boAt has launched new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling, boAt Storm Call 2 in India. It has a 1.83-inch HD display, a built-in microphone and comes in silicon and metallic straps variants.
The Storm Call 2 boasts a 1.83-inch HD 2.5D curved screen with 240 x 284 pixels resolution and over 1000+ customizable watch faces via Crest App. It supports Bluetooth calling with built-in mic and speaker and allows users to save up to 10 contacts for quick calling.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring features such as SpO2, heart rate, sleep, and energy level monitors, guided breathing exercises, 700+ active modes, custom fitness plans, Crest App Health Eco-System. It is part of the Crest App Health Eco-System that helps you track your health and wellness effectively.
Other features include Crest OS+, Find My Phone feature, Live cricket scores, camera control, and boasting a 230mAh battery that can last up to 5 days on a single charge.
boAt Storm Call 2 Smartwatch Specifications:
- Display: 1.83-inch HD 2.5D curved screen
- Resolution: 240 x 284 pixels
- Durability: Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Watch faces: 1000+ customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling: Yes
- Operating System: Cres OS+
- Quick Dial Pad: Yes | saves up to 10 contacts
- Sports Modes: 700+ sports modes
- Health Tracking: SpO2,, Daily activity tracking, and Sedentary remainder
- Other Features: Camera control, Live cricket scores, Find My Phone feature, Music control, Weather updates, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, Do Not Disturb mode
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days
Price and availability:
The boAt Storm Call 2 is available in four (4) colours: Cherry Blossom, Olive Green, Dark Blue, Active Black and Silver metallic strap. Buyer can purchase the smartwatch for an introductory price of Rs 1,299 starting from July 13th at 12 P.M on boAt website and flipkart.com