Last Minute Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam
SBI this year is recruiting for a total of 9086 vacancies of Clerical Cadre post. As per the official notification, SBI Clerk Prelims will be conducted on 22nd & 23rd June 2019. As the exam dates have almost arrived, students must be getting cold feet. This is the most important time to stay focused and motivated in order to get it to the right track.
So, here we are sharing the last minute motivational tips to help you drop all your focus toward the SBI Clerk Prelims exam and achieve your goals. Many candidates become anxious before the exam date create a negative scenario which at last spoils all your game. Dragging yourself every time towards a positive attitude is the most important thing to win the battle.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam: Overview
Let’s take a quick overview of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 exam, before moving on to the last minute motivational tips.
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk|
|SBI Clerk Exam Stages||Preliminary, Mains and Language Proficiency Test|
|Total No. of Available Vacancies||9086|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Date||22nd & 23rd June 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online & Objective type|
|Level of Difficulty of the exam||Easy-moderate|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for every wrong answer|
|Total Time Duration||1 hour (20 minutes for each section)|
|Maximum Marks Awarded||100 marks|
Key Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Prelims 2019
Here are some key points you need to keep in your mind to face the SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 exam confidently.
- Doubting Yourself: – A maximum number of students get demotivated because of lack of self-confidence and focusing additionally on the range of participants due with less number of vacancies. Either you should be pleased with the discharge of vacancies for your required and desired post and give your 100% to achieve it.
- Fear is your only competition: – It is important to know how to deal with the odds faced by the candidates during the exam. In this situation, your first tip is to avoid procrastination and not sticking up with negative ideas.
- Making smart strategies: – Since you are left with numerous days, it is necessary to form a wise strategy so as to utilise the time efficiently. However, you can divide your time into smaller units to induce yourself a step nearer to your goals.
- Practice is the key to success: – Working hard to attain something is the sole way to achieve your goals and it’s invariably the deciding factor of success. Practice SBI Clerk mock tests to gain speed and accuracy for the exam, that is one in all the vital aspect to attain higher marks and crack the exam.
- Analyse your performance: – Only solving the papers isn’t enough, analysing those is a crucial thing to be done immediately right away once you are done. Analysing your test will assist you to detect your strong and weak areas which further will help you to set up a smart strategy for the exam.
- Maintaining equity: – As per your performance, you can simply determine your strong and weak areas. Knowing your abilities might generally cause you to focus only on the qualities however managing weak areas is additionally a crucial task as attaining a positive mark from every section is equally important.
- Managing time efficiently: – Managing your time has perpetually been one among the driving forces in the exam. Solely, you not only need this ability throughout preparation but it is symmetrically important during the exam. Therefore, make sure you begin with the items you’re robust at. This can keep you assured and can prevent getting stuck with the other questions in the exam.
At last, the foremost crucial ingredient for the fulfilment of your success is patience. There are ups and downs on the trail of achievements however, you should always focus on the positive. As we know, only the ones having the patience to bear it all wins the race. For the students appearing for the primary time, let not the thoughts of success overwhelm you and bring down your efficiency.
Start from where you are and draw all your attitude on focusing on the specific, this will surely you recognize your capability and make your life much easier. Lastly, no one is a scholar, everyone has to pay for his own dreams, no one can stop you if you are determined with your goals. Just be patient and work hard you will surely fulfil your goals
SBI clerk 2019 crack tips 2019, sbi 2019 clerks clearing tips, sbi clerks easy crack tips, how to crack sbi clerk 2019, sbi clerk target 2019 exams, sbi target 2019 tips crack, clear sbi 1st attempt 2019, clear sbi last attempts tips crack