OPPO launched a new budget 5G smartphone, OPPO A1 5G in China. It has a 6.72-inch 120Hz FHD+ LCD display with a 360Hz touch sampling rate and a peak brightness of 680 nits.
The Phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset with up to 12GB RAM and up to 8GB* of virtual RAM. It has 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage with a dedicated microSD card, expandable up to 1TB.
It comes with dual rear cameras of 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP mono portrait sensor and an 8MP front camera. The device comes with massive 5000mAh battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging. Out of the box, it runs on Android 13 ColorOS 13 OS.
Other features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2v, GPS, and NFC.
OPPO A1 5G Specifications
- Type: Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 165.6 × 76.1 × 8.20 mm
- Display: 6.72-inch Full HD+ display
- Resolution: 2412 × 1080 pixels
- Refresh rate: 120Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Brightness: 680 nits peak
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm
- GPU: Adreno 619L
- RAM: 8GB /12GB
- Storage: 256GB (UFS 2.2) with microSD, expandable up to 1TB
- OS: Android 13 ColorOS 13
- Rear Camera: 50MP with f/1.8 aperture + 2MP mono portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 67W SuperVOOC
- Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Network: 5G
Price and availability
The price of the OPPO A1 5G in China is 1999 yuan (Rs. 23,900 approximately ) for the 12GB + 256GB variants. The phone is already on sale in China through OPPO’s website. However, OPPO has not confirmed if the OPPO A1 5G will launch outside of China or the availability in India and global markets.
Link: Latest Tech News