Motorola launched a new mid-range smartphone, Moto G Power 5G in the US on April 6, 2023. It is the successor to the Moto G Power (2022) that came out last year. Let’s jump into its full specifications and features:
Moto G Power 5G Specs
Display: 6.5 inches 120 Hz IPS LCD
Camera: Rear ( 50MP+2MP+2MP) | Front 16MP
Processor:Mediatek Dimensity 930
Battery: 5000 mAh (15W)
- Moto G Power 5G has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display which offers an 83.6% screen-to-body ratio with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The phone comes with a water-repellent design, not mentioned any specific rating.
- It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 930 processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU and 6GB RAM and 256GB of internal memory & with a dedicated microSD card slot.
- It has a triple rear camera setup with a 50MP main camera with f/1.8, a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4, and a 2MP depth camera with f/2.4, as well as a 16MP wide front camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- It packs with large Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with 15W wired charging, that can last up to 38 hours on a single charge.
- Other features: It has a side-mount fingerprint scanner, a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 2.0 port, and loud stereo speakers.
- It supports 5G connectivity on various bands, as well as LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.3, and GPS- (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO).
- Out of the box, it comes in Dark Blue colour with an Android 13 OS
Moto G Power 5G pros and cons:
- It has a 5000 mAh long-lasting battery life that can handle heavy usage
- It has a 120Hz refresh rate smooth display that enhances the viewing experience
- It has a high-performance MediaTek Dimensity 930 processor chipset that can handle most tasks and games
- It has a decent camera of 50MP main camera, that can capture good photos and videos at [email protected], gyro-EIS.
- It has an affordable price tag of $299 (6GB + 128GB variant)
- It has a plastic body that may not feel very premium
- It has an LCD display that may not be very bright or colourful and may get into trouble in board sunlight
- It has low-resolution macro and depth cameras 2MP respectively that may not be very useful
- It does not support wireless charging, it comes with 15W wired charge
The Moto G Power 5G will available for sale from April 13th via Best Buy, Amazon, and the official moto website.
Link: Latest Tech Visual stories
Link: Latest Tech News
You must log in to post a comment.