On April 12, Realme is all to set release the Narzo N55, advertised as a Next-Gen innovation smartphone, to feature dual rear cameras, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and 33W SuperVOOC charging. Realme shared a short video on twitter showing Narzo N55’s front side, reveals phone front display with dynamic Island-like Mini Capsule powered punch-hole display.
Dynamic Island-like Mini Capsule on Realme N55 which was seen first in C-series smartphone, Realme C55 which was released last month. Watch teaser here (Realme Narzo N55 Mini Capsule)
— realme narzo India (@realmenarzoIN) April 7, 2023
Realme first introduced a mini capsule feature in the Realme C55, it resembles Apple’s dynamic island feature available on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. The mini capsule adds an overlay surrounding on phone’s selfie camera notch and displays notifications like battery charging status and low battery alerts. Its functionality is limited as of now but Realme assured it will expand mini capsule features in future updates.
Here are some of the Narzo N55 specifications (leaks/ rumours):
- N55 to have a huge 5000 mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging over a USB Type-C port.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED with a 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole selfie camera.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
- Camera: Dual rear camera with omnivision OV64B sensor
- Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and 3.5mm headphone jack
- It will be available in Prime Black and Prime Blue colour options.
Narzo N55 will be launched on April 12th in India and is expected to be priced under Rs 15,000.
Learn More | Realme Narzo N55 Mini Capsule
Link1: Latest Tech News
Link2: Make money like Machine with ChatGPT eBook | Free preview available on amazon
Link3: Latest Visual Stories