Fastrack launched a new series smartwatch, Fastrack Limitless FS1 in India, poster teaser released with the caption “Go Beyond with Limitless FS1” on Amazon. The new smartwatch comes with a 1.95-inch Horizon Curved display with a resolution of 240×296 pixels and a brightness of 500 nits. The Limitless FS1 is the first in the new series (FS) smartwatches; 1st of five (5) new FS series Fastrack Smart smartwatches.
It is powered by a next-gen ATS chipset and supports Bluetooth 5.3 for wireless connectivity. It also has an in-built speaker and microphone for Bluetooth calling.
Fastrack Limitless FS1 features and specifications
- Limitless FS1 smartwatch comes with more than 150 watch faces and 100+ sports modes with AI coach.
- It auto-recognition of activities like walking, running, and sprinting and gives smart suggestions and notifications.
- Smartwatch comes with all needy Health tracking functions such as heart rate monitor, sleep tracker, stress manager, period tracker, and sedentary alert.
- Limitless FS1 is powered by a 300mAh battery that can last up to 10 days on a single charge.
- It has Built-in Alexa support, Complete Health Suite and Fastrack Reflex World app compatibility.
- Display: 1.95″ Horizon Curve display
- Resolution: 240×296 pixels
- Brightness: 500 nits
- Processor: Next Gen ATS Chipset
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.3, in-built-in Alexa, Fastrack Reflex World App
- Features: Bluetooth Calling, 150+ Watch Faces, 100+ Sports modes with AI Coach, Complete Health Suite
- Battery: 300mAh Battery; Battery life up to 10 day on single charge
- Price: Rs 1,995*
Pros and Cons smartwatch:
- It comes at an affordable price of Rs 1,995 as an introductory offer
- Large and bright display with curved edges; it is India’s first Horizon curve display smartwatch
- Bluetooth calling feature with in-built speaker and microphone
- Multiple sports modes and all needy health-tracking functions
- Built-in Alexa support for voice control of smart devices; operate your smart devices like TV with just voice commands like “Alexa, switch on the TV”
- No GPS or SpO2 sensor
- No water resistance rating
Reasons to buy Limitless FS1 smartwatch:
If you are looking for a budget-friendly smartwatch with a large display, Bluetooth calling, and Alexa support, then you may consider buying it. However, if you want a more premium design, GPS functionality, SpO2 sensor, or water resistance, then you may look for other options.
How to pair Limitless FS1 smartwatch with Phone
To pair the Fastrack Limitless FS1 with your phone, you need to install the Fastrack Reflex World app on your mobile device. Then, you need to turn on Bluetooth on both your phone and your smartwatch and make sure they are within range. Next, you need to open the app and follow the instructions to scan for available devices and select the Fastrack Limitless FS1. Finally, you need to confirm the pairing request on both devices and enjoy all the features of your smartwatch.
How to use Alxea on Fastrack Limitless FS1 smartwatch
To use Alexa on your Fastrack Limitless FS1, you need to follow these steps:
– Make sure your smartwatch is paired with your phone via Bluetooth and the Fastrack Reflex World app
– Tap on the Alexa icon on your smartwatch screen and grant the necessary permissions
– Sign in with your Amazon account; Tap and hold the Alexa icon on your smartwatch screen and speak your command or question
– Release the icon and wait for Alexa to respond
– You can use Alexa to control your smart devices, check the weather, set reminders, play music, and more.
Fastrack Limitless FS1 will be available from 11th April for a special launch price of Rs. 1995 on Amazon.in.
Link1: Latest Tech Visual Stories