Vivo T2 5G appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking platform ahead of next week’s launch, Vivo is all set to launch the T2 5G series in India on April 11th via Flipkart.com. The T2 5G is the successor to the T1 5G, launched in 2022.
Vivo T2 5G specifications from Geekbench Listing
According to the Geekbench listing, Vivo T2 5G specifications as follows:
- CPU: 1 processor; 8 crore
- Snapdragon 695 processor
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Android 13 OS
The Geekbench list shows Vivo T2 5G (Model: vivo V2240) motherboard named ‘holi’ with 6 cores at 1.80GHz and 2 cores at 2.21GHz. Geekbench 5 score comes as 678 for single-core and 1933 for multi-core.
The teaser poster on Flipkart confirms some of the key specs of the phone like the display to be FHD+ AMOLED with a brightness of 1,300 nits peak and 340 Hz high touch sampling rate. It has dual rear cameras of 64MP main sensor with an anti-shake feature and a 2MP Bokeh lens.
The Vivo T2x 5G is another smartphone that will be launched along with the Vivo T2 5G on April 11th in India. Here are some of the expected specifications and features of the Vivo T2x 5G:
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD with 144Hz refresh rate and Punch-hole design on front.
- MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB storage
- Dual rear cameras with a 50MP main sensor and a 2MP macro lens
- 16MP front camera
- Massive 6000mAh battery with 44W wired charging
- Other features: side-mount fingerprint scanner and NFC support
- Android 12 OS with OriginOS 2.0
The Vivo T2x 5G is likely to be a more affordable variant of the Vivo T2 5G with a different design and processor. The price of the Vivo T2x 5G is not confirmed yet, but it is expected to be under Rs 20,000.
Link 2: Fastrack Limitless FS1 smartwatch specifications | Priced at Rs 1995