realme C55 with 6.72″ FHD+ 90Hz display, Helio G88 processor, 8GB RAM, 5000mAh battery to be launched on March 7
realme officially announced the launch date of the realme C55 NFC smartphone, the next C series phone in Indonesia on 7th March 2023. The teaser poster highlights the camera and memory specification of the phone.
According to teaser posters, it confirmed realme C55 is to feature a 6.72-inch 90Hz FHD+ display and upto 8GB RAM with 8GB of additional virtual RAM and up to 256GB internal storage.
Realme highlighted its 64MP rear camera as champion camera features such as bokeh flare portrait and AI colour portrait, MediaTek Helio G88 processor, and 5000mAh battery with 33W SUPERVOOC charge. As advertised, the phone charges 0-100% in just 63 mins.
The phone has an interesting feature, a status bar notification (mini capsule) on the top of the phone display, which shows some of the important information about the phone such as battery status, low battery warning, data usage, walking distance and steps counts.
realme C55 NFC full specifications
- Display: 6.72-inch FHD+ IPS LCD screen
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Brightness: ~680 nits
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor
- CPU: 2x2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM: 6GB/ 8GB
- Memory: 128GB/ 256GB
- Memory Slot: Yes
- Storage: eMMC 5.1
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Camera: 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 8MP
- Fingerprint: Side-mounted
- Audio jack: Yes (3.5mm)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC fast charge
The realme C55 will be available in 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB variants and in two colours: SunShower and Rainy Night colours and it will be launched on 7 March 2023. Price will be updated here…
Learn More: realme C55 NFC full specifications