OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite purchase to come with free complimentary Nord Buds CE worth Rs 2,999 for Indian customers. This offer is for a limited time and is applicable on the OnePlus official website, Amazon, and OnePlus offline Stores.
Nord Buds CE wireless earbuds offer 13.4mm titanium dynamic drivers, AI Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth 5.2, Game Mode, 4 equalizer modes and up to 20 hours of battery life with the charging case.
Let’s jump into detail specs, features, highlights, pros and cons of the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Specs, features, highlights, pros and cons
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite comes with a 6.72-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels and a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chipset with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 1TB with a microSD card.
Nord CE 3 Lite 5G has a triple rear camera setup with a 108 MP main camera, a 2 MP microscope camera and a 2 MP depth camera; and a 16 MP selfie camera. It has features like electronic image stabilization (EIS), dual view video, portrait mode with face sharpening and bokeh flare filter, and slow-motion video recording at 720p@120 fps.
Phone has a virtual RAM expansion feature that allows the phone to use up to 8GB of extra memory from the internal storage for better multitasking performance. It comes with a large 5000 mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging.
Gaming feature: It has some gaming features like quick start, gaming tools, game focus mode and GPA frame stabilizer for lag-free gaming.
If you like listening to loud music, this phone has an ultra volume mode feature that boosts the sound output by 200% for louder audio.
Some other features on this phone are a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack and NFC support. Out of the box, it comes with an Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.1
Some of the highlights of the Nord CE 3 Lite are its large and smooth display with a high refresh rate, huge battery with fast charging support, high-resolution main camera with lossless zoom, expandable storage option and its headphone jack.
- The phone has a stylish and minimalist design with a bright Pastel Lime colour option that stands out.
- Large and smooth display with a 120Hz refresh rate that offers a good viewing experience for movies and games.
- Powerful performance with 8GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 695 chipset that can handle most daily tasks and gaming smoothly.
- User-friendly software with OxygenOS 13.1 that offers a fast and smooth user experience with reduced app power consumption, faster app installation and improved app optimization.
- Impressive main camera with 108 MP resolution that can capture clear, high-detail photos with good colours and ample detail.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Pros and Cons:
- Its affordable price
- Sleek and minimalist design
- Powerful performance
- Versatile camera system
- Long battery life and user-friendly software
- Plastic build quality
- Lack of a telephoto lens and ultra-wide lens in the rear camera
- Low-resolution selfie camera
- IPS LCD display instead of AMOLED display
- Lack of wireless charging and water resistance
Difference between OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite vs OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite:
Nord CE 3 Lite is an upgraded version of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite which was launched in September 2022. The main differences between them are:
|Features||OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite||OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite|
|Display Size||6.72 inches||6.43 inches|
|Display Resolution||1080×2412 pixels||1080×2400 pixels|
|Processor||Snapdragon 695||Snapdragon 690|
|Main Camera||108 MP||64 MP|
|Microscope Camera||2 MP||None|
|Selfie Camera||16 MP||8 MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh||4500 mAh|
Comparison of OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite with Galaxy M53 5G and Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G.
OnePlusNord CE 3 Lite 5G is a mid-range smartphone that competes with other phones in the same price range such as Samsung Galaxy M53 5G and Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G. Here are some of the similarities and differences between them:
Similarities: All three (3) phones’ specs
|Features||OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite||Samsung Galaxy M53 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G|
|Dual SIM Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display Size||6.72 inches||6.72 inches||6.72 inches|
|MicroSD card slot||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Capacity||5000 mAh||5000 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Main Camera||108 MP||108 MP||108 MP|
|Phone Model||Display Type||Chipset||Selfie Camera||Rear Camera||Other Features|
|OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G||IPS LCD||Snapdragon 695||16 MP||2 MP microscope, 2 MP depth camera||Headphone jack, OxygenOS 13.1|
|Samsung Galaxy M53 5G||Super AMOLED Plus||Snapdragon 778||32 MP||8 MP ultra-wide||Dolby Vision and Atmos support, One UI 4.0|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G||AMOLED with HDR10+||MediaTek Dimensity 1200||16 MP||8 MP ultra-wide, 5 MP telephoto macro||MIUI 13 software|
Based on the specs and features, OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G offers a good balance of performance, battery life, camera quality and user experience at an affordable price.
However, it lacks some features like an AMOLED display, a telephoto lens and an ultra-wide lens that the other two phones have. Samsung Galaxy M53 5G has a better display quality, a higher-resolution selfie camera and Dolby audio support but it is more expensive than the OnePlus phone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G has a more powerful processor, a telephoto macro camera and HDR10+ support but it also costs more than the OnePlus phone and has a lower-resolution selfie camera.
Price and availability:
Nord CE 3 Lite 5G’s price in India starts at Rs. 19,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. The phone will be available on OnePlus’s official website and other online platforms like Amazon and Vijay Sales.
Based on the specs and features and comparison, we recommend as
- If you want a phone with a good balance of performance, battery life, camera quality and user experience at an affordable price, you may consider OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G.
- Need a phone with better display quality, a higher-resolution selfie camera and Dolby audio support, you may consider Samsung Galaxy M53 5G.
- Looking for phone with a more powerful processor, a telephoto macro camera and HDR10+ support, you may consider Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G.
Link: Tech Visual stories
Link 2: vivo T2 5G full specs