vivo has confirmed the launch of its flagship smartphone vivo X90 series in India on April 26th; a teaser was released on Twitter. The vivo X90 series will include two phones, the Vivo X90 and the Vivo X90 Pro, both featuring a Zeiss-powered rear camera setup and a 120Hz OLED display.
The price of the Vivo X90 5G smartphone is expected to be around Rs 40,000 to Rs 45,000 and to be exclusively sold on Flipkart, vivo.com and offline stores.
Vivo X90 series Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED, 1260×2800 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9200, 4nm, octa-core
- RAM: 8GB/ 12GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB, 256GB and 512GB
- Rear camera: 50MP main + 12MP telephoto + 12MP ultra-wide
- Front camera: 32MP
- Battery: 4810mAh for Vivo X90, 4870mAh for Vivo X90 Pro
- Charging: 120W wired for both, 50W wireless for Vivo X90 Pro
- OS: Android 13 Funtouch OS 13
- Other features: Zeiss optics, Pixel Shift, Vivo V2 chip, IP68 rating, NFC, Infrared port, in-display fingerprint sensor
Learn More | Vivo X90 series launch India
For full specifications – Check here
You must log in to post a comment.