Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant 02/2022 Batch Recruitment Online Form
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant 2022: The Indian Coast Guard has issued a recruitment notification for the positions of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), and Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for the 02-2022 batch of officers. Candidates who are interested can submit an online application form below.
CG Asst Commandant 02/2022 Vacancies:
- Cadre: General Duty
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Cadre: Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA)
Educational Qualification: 12th Class, current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
Educational Qualification: Degree (Engineering)
- Candidates for general duty should born between the dates of July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2001. (Both dates inclusive)
- Candidates for Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA) should born between the dates of July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2003. (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates for technical (engineering and electrical) positions should have been born between the dates of July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2001. (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is permitted under the rules.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant 02/2022:
- Applications for the above-mentioned positions will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 06 December to 17 December 2021 up to 5:30 PM.
- Candidate’s full name, his/her father’s/name, mother and his/her date of birth must match with the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch between the applicant’s name and date of birth on the application will result in the application being rejected.
- Candidates must select one venue for the PSB from among the options that are displayed.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to provide information such as his or her personal email address and mobile phone number. The date, time, and location of the test, as well as any other pertinent information, will be communicated to you via your personal email address or the CG Recruitment website.
- Applicants’ current or permanent addresses should match with addresses on caste/category certificates (SC, ST, OBC & EWS).
- For non-creamy layer (NCL) OBCs, the category certificate should be formatted in accordance with the format for appointment to a post in the Government of India. In accordance with ICG regulations, the OBC (Non-Creamy) certificate must be in the following format: (No other format will be entertained). Any other format will result in the cancellation of the candidate’s application.
How to fill-up the Online application of CG Asstistant Commandant 02/2022:
- The candidates must first log on to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and then click on the “opportunities” button in order to complete the “Online” application.
- Select the advertisement for Assistant Commandant02/2022 Batch Recruitment from the drop-down menu.
- Choose one position to be applied for from among the following options: Assistant Commandant General Responsibilities (aa) License to fly as an assistant commandant commercial pilot (ab) (CPL-SSA) -Male/Female Assistant Commandant (ac) (Engineering & Electrical)
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button, and you will be taken to the ‘Online Application’ page.
- Complete the application (all entries with an asterisk (*) are required and must be completed).
- The candidate must upload a jpeg image of his or her photograph as well as their signature (image quality 200 dpi).
- The photograph and signature must be between 10 kb and 40 kb in size, and between 10 kb and 30 kb in size, respectively.
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring that all information is correct before clicking the submit button. Any variation from the Xth certificate in terms of name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage (percentage) on the XIIth mark sheet, and category will result in the candidate being denied the opportunity to sit for the exam.
- All candidates are required to correctly enter their mobile phone number and email address. If the candidate does not have a mobile phone, the candidate’s parent’s or guardian’s mobile phone number should be included with his or her name.
- A unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate upon successful completion of the online application.
- Candidates must keep a record of their application number for future reference as well as for retrieval and reprinting of their e-admit card if necessary. Applicants are required to print their E-admit card by visiting the URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx and following the instructions. from the 28th of December, 2021 onwards
- If a candidate does not meet the eligibility requirements, a ‘Rejection Slip’ will be displayed, which will include the reason for rejection as well as the candidate’s ‘Application Number.’ The short-listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks than the overall criteria.
- In addition to the system-generated E-Admit card with the assigned roll number and a recent identical photograph with a blue background (not older than three months), candidates are required to bring two (2) copies of the E-Admit card to be carried to the recruitment centre.
- Documents required to be brought include: class Xth certificate and mark sheet showing birth date, XIIth certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate with percentage, caste certificate (if required), and NCC ‘C’ certificate/Games certificate, all of which must be attested by a notary public or a government official.
Note: Only one branch can be applied for by the candidate. Attempting to fill out multiple applications will result in the cancellation of all of the applications.
Procedure for selection in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
(a) Applicants who receive a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination will be prioritised for shortlisting, and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be raised to more than 60% in the event that an excessive number of applications with higher percentages are received.
(b) Preliminary Selection is the first step in the selection process. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to participate in Preliminary Selection at a predetermined date and time, which will include a Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test, as well as a Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PP&DT).
(c) The aptitude tests will be administered only in English and will be of the objective type. During the PP&DT, candidates are expected to communicate and engage in discussion in English. They are, however, free to express themselves in Hindi if they so choose.
(d) The date, time, and location of the preliminary selection will not be changed once they have been assigned.
(a) Candidates who pass the Preliminary Selection stage will be invited to participate in the Final Selection stage. The date and location of the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be announced on the Indian Coast Guard’s website
(b) The Final Selection will be held tentatively between the months of early February and April 2022. A psychological examination, a group task, and an interview (Personality test) will comprise the final selection process.
(c) All documents/certificates that were verified during the PSB process must be produced in original form during the FSB process.
Indian Coast Guard Salary and Promotions
Promotion and Pay Scale: Promotions to higher ranks will be made in accordance with the established promotion criteria. According to the 7th Central Pay Commission, the pay scales for the various ranks are as follows:-
Commanding Officer’s Assistant salary is Rs. 56100, Deputy Commandant’s salary is Rs. 67,700, Commandant’s (JG) salary is Rs. 78,800, Commandant salary is Rs. 1,23,100, Deputy Inspector General’s salary is Rs. 1,31,100, Inspector General’s salary is Rs. 1,44,200, Additional Director General’s salary is Rs. 1,82,200 , Director General’s salary is Rs. 2,25,000/-
Additional advantages are:
(a) Medical coverage for self and dependent parents.
(b) Accommodation for self and members of family is provided by the government at a nominal fee.
(c) The employee is entitled to 45 days of earned leave and 08 days of casual leave per year, as well as Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for themselves, their families, and dependent parents, in accordance with government regulations.
(d) Insurance coverage of Rs. 1 Crore at a monthly premium of Rs. 10,000/- as Group insurance in accordance with the applicable rules.
(e) Contributory Pension Scheme and a Retirement Gratuity.
(f) Canteen facilities
(g) Loan options at reduced interest rates.
(h) Medical facilities at the ECHS after retirement.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Important Dates:
Date of starting the online application: 06 Dec 2021
Last Date of online application: 17 Dec 2021
Link: How to Join Indian costal guard (eBook)
Link: Apply Online | Link 2
You must log in to post a comment.