India Exim Bank has released Notification for the Direct Recruitment of Management Trainee Vacancy in various positions- Banking Operations, Digital Technology, Rajbhasha and Administration. Interested candidates can Apply Online from below, check out structure of text and best recommended books.
Position: Management Trainee
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/- (Application & Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EWS and Female Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Application & Intimation Charges)
Payment Mode: Payment can be made through various methods, including Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date for Website Link Open: 21st October 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application and Payment of Examination Fee: 10th November 2023
- Tentative month of Online Examination: December 2023
Age Limit (As on 1st October 2023):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Vacancies for the Recruitment of Management Trainees:
1.Management Trainee (Banking Operations)
- Total Positions: 35
- Qualifications: Graduation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Post Graduation (MBA/PGDBA) in Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA). Candidates expecting their results in 2024 are eligible.
2.Management Trainee (Digital Technology)
- Total Positions: 7
- Qualifications: B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks, or MCA with 60% aggregate marks.
3.Management Trainee (Rajbhasha)
- Total Positions: 2
- Qualifications: Graduation with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory/elective subject or English with Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject.
4.Management Trainee (Administration)
- Total Positions: 1
- Qualifications: B.E/B. Tech Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks, or Post Graduate qualification in Hotel and Hospitality Management/Facilities Management with 60% aggregate marks.
The selection process consists of two main stages
- The online test includes both objective and descriptive type questions.
- After the online test, candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance will be called for a personal interview.
- The personal interview is a face-to-face or remote meeting between the candidate and the interview panel.
- During the interview, candidates are typically assessed for their communication skills, subject knowledge, problem-solving abilities, and other relevant competencies.
India Exim Bank Management Trainee 2023 Exam Pattern
- The test consists of both objective and descriptive sections.
- Objective Section: Includes Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge/Aptitude, Financial Awareness with reference to Banking industry, and Data analysis and interpretation.
- Descriptive Section: Includes English Paper with Essay and Letter Writing and Professional Knowledge questions.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Objective Type (Qualifying Nature)|
|1.||Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|3.||Computer Knowledge / Aptitude||20||20|
|4.||Financial Awareness (Banking industry)||20||20|
|5.||Data analysis and interpretation||20||20|
|Descriptive Paper (will be considered for shortlisting for interview)|
|1.||English Paper (Essay – 1, Letter Writing – 1)||2||25|
|2.||Professional Knowledge (5 questions)||5||75|
|Subtotal – (B)||100|
|Total (A) & (B)||200|
India Exim Bank Management Trainee 2023 Recommended Books
- EXIM Bank Management Trainee (Information Technology) Exam Book by SGN
- Exim Bank Management Trainee Exam Books 2023 by V.V.K. Subburaj
- Exim Bank Management Trainee Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board.
Full Notification: Download
Apply Online: Link (Available from 21-10-2023)