Noise launched a new Bluetooth calling smartwatch- NoiseFit Vortex with a caption “Immersive to Excellence. It really carries the tag line, featuring 1.46” AMOLED screen offers higher resolutions for greater clarity and sleek round design.
The smartwatch comes in a circular dial with advanced calling powered by Tru Sync technology. It has Bluetooth v5.3 and uses single-chip technology offering one-step pairing, lower power consumption, and stable connection.
NoiseFit Vortex AMOLED smartwatch supports over 150 customizable watch faces to personalize your experience. It also features 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker.
Stay active and track your workouts with multiple sports modes from the Noise Health Suite app. It also has IP68 water and dust resistance. The battery life of the NoiseFit Vortex is up to 7 days, you can go longer without worrying about recharging
NoiseFit Vortex Full specifications and features
- Display: 1.46″ AMOLED round screen with 150+ watch faces
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.3 with Noise Tru Sync technology for Bluetooth calling
- Health and Fitness: 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker
- Sports Modes: Yes
- Water and dust resistance: Yes IP68 rating
- Other features: Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, reminders, and calculator
- Battery life: Up to 7 days
Price and availability:
The NoiseFit Vortex AMOLED Smartwatch will be available in five (5) colours: Silver Grey, Vintage Brown, Rose Pink, Space Blue, and Jet Black. Buyers can purchase it from June 12th at a special launch price of Rs. 2,999 via Amazon. in and gonoise.com