Day Wise Current Affairs MCQ Questions 26 May 2021
Learn Fdaytalk Daily Day Wise current Affairs MCQ Questions 26 May 2021 for all competitive exams, Hindu Paper explainer and Most important news of the day, Hindu newspaper current affairs for all UPSC and state exams. Complete day-wise current Affairs MCQ Questions 26 May 2021.
Hindu Paper Current Affairs MCQ 26 May 2021
1) What is the new IT Act recently notified by the government?
a) Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
b) Information Technology (Intermediate Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
c) Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
Answer: b) Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
2) According to the new IT Act 2021, an Intermediary is required to take down unlawful content after receiving a court order or notification from a Government within?
a) 12 hours
b) 24 hours
c) 36 hours
Answer: c) 36 hours
3) Who is the newly elected Speaker of the 15th Kerala Assembly?
a) M.B. Rajesh
c) Abhay Patil
Answer: a) M.B. Rajesh
4) Col Panjab Singh passed away due to COVID-19 complication, Some of the facts?
a) He was awarded Vir Chakra in Dec 1971
b) He was a decorated veteran of the 1971 war
c) Vir Chakra is India’s third-highest wartime gallantry award
d) All the above
Answer: d) All the above
5) Who is the new Central Bureau of India, CBI Director?
a) Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
b) Alok Verma
c) Rakesh Asthana
Answer: a) Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
Note: He belonged to Maharastra cadre IPS officer of 1985 batch, earlier served as Director-General of CISF
6) Recently the central government announced to set up OSCs, One Stop Centres across 10 missions to assist to?
a) Indian women for gender-based violence
b) Indian Workes for gender-based violence
c) Indian Workes for race-based violence
Answer: a) Indian women for gender-based violence
Note: 10 missions were Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Jeddah, Riyadh, Australia, Canada and Singapore
7) Which stadium renamed after legendary Balbair Singh Sr on the occasion of his 1st death anniversary?
a) Hyderabad International Hockey Stadium
b) Delhi International Hockey Stadium
c) Mohali International Hockey Stadium
Answer: c) Mohali International Hockey Stadium
Hindu Paper Vocabulary 26 May 2021
Meaning: Fact, Process of ending.
Usage: The cessation of the war between two countries will save the lives of millions.
Meaning: Unpleasant, Unhealthy smell
Usage: He left us in a complete miasma and confused with arithmetical calculations.
Meaning: Large, Excessive amount
Usage: I have too many Plethora of shirts, so I will donate some.
Meaning: Very serious, Gloomy
Usage: Her lips spread into a grim line.
Link: Fdaytalk Radio