Day Wise Current Affairs Question and Answers 30 May 2020
Learn today fdaytalk online study point current affairs questions and answers for PSC exams and current affairs gk questions for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, RRB’s, TSPSC, APPSC, and more. Download current affairs for exam daily, online study point current affairs tests ebooks from Fdaytalk Books Store
Today important current affairs for UPSC Exam May 30, 2020
1) Prime minister Modi wished Kashmiri Pandit community on the occasion of Jyeshtha Ashtami on 30 May 2020. Jyeshtha Ashtami is celebrated to honour of their patron goddess?
a) Ganga Devi
b) Ragnya Devi
c) Laxmi Devi
d) Saraswathi Devi
2) When is the formation / founded Day of Goa, Statehood Day?
a) 30 May 1985
b) 30 May 1986
c) 30 May 1987
d) 30 May 1988
3) Who is the First Cheif Minister Goa?
a) Pratapsingh Rane
b) Churchill Alemao
c) Dayanand Bandodkar
d) Ravi S. Naik
Note: Present Cheif Minister Goa ( As of June 2020): Pramod Sawant (BJP)
4) Repatriation of Indian citizens from overseas to commence on 01 June 2020, the operation is known as?
a) Mitra Setu
b) Samudra Nava
c) Samudra Mitra
d) Samudra Setu
Note: In the phase, Indian Navy Ship Jalashwa repatriate about 1400 personnel from Colombo and Maldives to Tuticorin Tamil Nadu
5) Union Minister for IT, Law and Justice and Communications Ravi Shankar Prasad launched India’s national Artificial Intelligence Portal, which is?
6) Which Scientists developed herbal medicine loaded smart bandage for wounds, achieved by fabricating a nanotechnology-based cotton patch?
b) IIT Delhi
d) Bio-Tech, Hyderabad
Note: IASST: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology; CSIR: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
7) Sun Pharmaceutical received the approval from the Drugs Controller General of India, DCGI to initiate a clinical trial in Covid19 Patients with the drug?
a) Nafamostat Mesilate
b) Quinine sulfate
c) Atovaquone and Proguanil
d) Primaquine phosphate
8) Who is the Long-distance runner recently banned for 4 years by World Athletics’ anti-doping body?
a) Kiranjeet Kau
b) Manjeet Kau
c) Kirani Pandey
d) None of the above
9) BCCI, Board of Control for Cricket in India recently nominated Khel Ratna 2020-21 for?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Virat Kholi
c) Ishant Sharma
d) Shikhar Dhawan
10) BCCI, Board of Control for Cricket in India recently nominated 3 persons to Arjuna award 2020-21 for?
a) Harmanpreet Kaur, Shikhar Dhawan and Deepti Sharma
b) Smriti Mandhana, Shikhar Dhawan and Deepti Sharma
c) Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Shafali Verma
d) Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Deepti Sharma
11) Which is Indian State launching a ‘State Health Register’ to maintain the health records of citizens, which is a first-of-its-kind in India?
12) National Stock Exchange, NSE and Bombay Stock Exchange, BSE reduced annual listing fee to support small and medium enterprises, SMEs by?
13) Who is the present Director-General of Sports Authority of India, SAI?
a) Sandip Mukund Pradhan
b) Venkataramani Sharma
c) Arvind Sumantran
d) Tarun Bajaj
14) Recently National Payment Corporation of India, NPCI launched an artificial intelligence chatbot to create awareness of products like FASTag, UPI, AePS, RuPay. The chatbot is known as?
15) Which naval command recently set up Ultraviolet sanitisation Bay at the Naval Dockyard?
a) Eastern Naval Command
b) South Western Naval Command
c) South Eastern Naval Command
d) Western Naval Command
16) National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA renamed its WFIRST Telescope to?
a) Nancy Roman Space Telescope
b) Nancy Williams Roman Space Telescope
c) Nancy Kate Roman Space Telescope
d) Nancy Grace Roman Space Telescope
Note: It is also known as the “mother of Hubble”
17) Recently Kochi based Startup Devaditek Innovations developed decontamination device to check COVID-19 spread is known as?
18) When is International Day of UN Peacekeepers is observed?
a) May 28
b) May 29
c) May 30
d) May 31
Note: Theme of International Day of UN Peacekeepers 2020 is Women in Peacekeeping: A Key to Peace
19) When is World Menstrual Hygiene Day is observed?
a) May 28
b) May 29
c) May 30
d) May 31
20) Which state launched the Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana scheme for the returnee migrants?
d) Madhya Pradesh
1) b 2) c 3) a 4) d 5) d 6) a 7) a 8) a 9) a 10) d 11) b 12) b 13) a 14) a 15) d 16) d 17) a 18) b 19) a 20) b
♦ Yogesh Gaur, writer and lyricist passed way at the age of 77 yrs. He is best-known work is film Anand and Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli, 1971
♦ Bejan Daruwalla, renowned an Indian astrology columnist passed away at the age of 90 yrs. His astrological techniques combine Vedic Astrology, Numerology, I-Ching, and Palmistry
Download daily talent current affairs news for upsc exam quiz question and answers in our monthly current affairs edition ebook. Fdaytalk, #1 Free Learning Website
Link: Updated GK 2020 Download
Download our mobile app, for daily current affairs for all exam. Top 10 current affairs and General knowledge and bank current affairs question and answers ebooks