You may call it “copy or inspired”; look-a-like Nothing Phone (1) phone as launched in China, the Unihertz Luna phone. It almost resemblance to Nothing Phone 1 featuring a transparent back design with colourful LED lights. Let’s into full specifications, features, and price of the Unihertz Luna, which was announced at MWC 2023.
Unihertz Luna has a unique design and look that is inspired by the ancient oriental philosophy of the round sky and the Nothing Phone 1. It has a flat and iPhone-inspired design with rounded corners and a square camera bump on the back. Display of 6.81-inch HD+ screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and Panda King glass protection.
It has a triple rear camera setup with a 108MP main camera, a 20MP night vision camera, a 2MP macro lens; and 32MP front camera. The device has Octa-core MediaTek Helio G99 processor, with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Other features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm headphone jack, an infrared port, and a multi-functional IR remote control.
Out of the box, it runs on Android 12 OS with 4G connectivity.
Unihertz Luna Specifications
- Display: 6.81-inch IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Protection: Panda King glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 256GB | no card slot
- Rear Camera: Triple (108MP + 20MP + 2MP )
- Front camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W fast charge
- Other features: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, loudspeaker, transparent back design with colourful LED lights
- Head Jack: Yes 3.5mm
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes, multi-functional IR remote control
- OS: Android 12
- Network Type: 4G
Price and Availability:
The Unihertz Luna will be available for purchase in China in two colour variants: White and black and is priced at $299.99 (CNY 1899).
Link: Unihertz Luna lookalike Nothing Phone 1 launched in China and Price
Link2: Tech News