Day Wise Current Affairs MCQ and GK Questions 25 May 2020
Learn the latest current affairs questions and answers for PSC exams and current affairs gk questions for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, RRB’s, TSPSC, APPSC, and more. Download recent Current Affairs MCQ GK questions and current affairs online test Questions Answers Monthly ebook from Fdaytalk Books Store
Daily Current Affairs MCQ Questions online test for UPSC May 25, 2020
1) Recently Vice President of India, Venkaiah Naidu held a meeting with CEO, NITI Aayog and Secretary, Drinking Water & Sanitation discussed possible ways of drinking water and irrigation for the drought-prone area in?
a) Somidi, Warangal district, Telangana
b) Udayagiri, Nellore district, Andhra Pradesh
c) Udayagiri, Tirunelveli district, Tamil Nadu
d) Udayagiri, Purulia district, West Bengal
2) Prime Minister Modi conveyed greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr to the Government and people of the UAE, who is the present Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi?
a) Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
b) Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
c) Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
d) None of the above
3) United Arab Emirates, UAE is the sovereign constitutional monarchy is a federation of?
a) Seven emirates
b) Six emirates
c) Five emirates
d) Four emirates
4) Facts about the United Arab Emirates
a) Capital: Abu Dhabi
b) Largest city: Dubai
c) Government: Federal elective constitutional monarchy
d) Legislature: Federal National Council
e) President: Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
f) Prime Minister: Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
5) Prime Minister Modi conveyed greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr to the Government and people of Bangladesh, who is the present Prime Minister of Bangladesh?
a) Sheikh Hasina
b) Abdul Hamid
c) Syed Mahmud Hossain
d) Shirin Chaudhury
6) Facts about Bangladesh
a) Official Name: People’s Republic of Bangladesh
b) Capital: Dhaka
c) Government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional republic
d) Legislature: Jatiya Sangsad
e) President: Abdul Hamid
f) Independence from Pakistan Declared: 26 March 1971
g) Victory Day: 16 December 1971 ( Bangladesh Liberation War,1971)
7) Ministry of Culture’s National Gallery of Modern Art organized a virtual tour to commemorate the 115th Birth Anniversary of Ramkinkar Baij under the title?
a) Ramkinkar Baij, Life Journey through silent transformation and expressions
b) Ramkinkar Baij, Life through silent transformation and expressions
c) Ramkinkar Baij, Journey through transformation and expressions
d) Ramkinkar Baij, Journey through silent transformation and expressions
8) Facts about Ramkinkar Baij
a) He was one of the pioneers of modern Indian sculpture and Contextual Modernism, born in the Bankura district, West Bengal on 25 May 1906. He died on 2 August 1980 due to the illness
b) A bronze bust of Rabindranath Tagore made by Baij in 1984 was placed at an outdoor monument in Balatonfüred, Hungary
c) He received Padma Bhushan award in 1970
d) Other awards, Deshikottom by Visva-Bharati University and D.lit by Rabindra Bharati University, Fellow of the Lalit Kala Akademi
9) When International Day to End Obstetric Fistula 2020 is observed?
a) May 20
b) May 21
c) May 22
d) May 23
Note: Obstetric fistula is one of the most serious injuries that can occur during childbirth to mother
10) Maruti Suzuki with Cholamandalam Investment and Finance launched a new offer/scheme?
a) Buy Now Pay Later
b) Free 6 Month Premiums
c) Buy Now Pay after 2 years
d) Buy Now Pay after 3 years
11) Recently ICICI introduced ICICI Bank Golden Years FD, a special fixed deposit with an interest rate of 6.55% pa for?
b) Senior citizens
c) Oversea Indian’s
d) All the above
12) Recently Forbes listed the world’s highest-paid female athlete, she is?
a) Naomi Osaka, tennis
b) Maria Sharapova, tennis
c) Caroline Wozniacki, tennis
d) Martina Hingis, tennis
1) b 2) c 3) a 5) a 7) d 9) d 10) a 11) b 12) a
Link: Updated GK 2020 Download
Download our mobile app for the latest Current Affairs Questions Answers, Daily Online current affairs MCQ online test for PSC Exams