Day Wise Current Affairs Questions with Answers 24 May 2020
Learn the latest current affairs questions and answers for PSC exams and current affairs gk questions for all competitive exams UPSC, SSC, RRB’s, TSPSC, APPSC, and more. Download current affairs online test Questions Answers Monthly ebook from Fdaytalk Books Store
Daily current affairs quiz for UPSC May 24, 2020
1) Government of Bihar, Department of Posts, GOI, and Department of Horticulture joined for door delivery of?
a) Shahi Lichi
b) Zardalu Mango
d) A and B
2) To showcase the medley of India’s geographical diversity and cultural richness, 23rd session of the Dekho Apna Desh webinar series launched under the title?
a) CYCLE TOURS – Exploring India at the pace of a pedal
b) INDIA TOURS – Exploring India at the pace of a pedal
c) BICYCLE TOURS – Exploring India at the pace of a pedal
d) INDIA ON WHEELS- Exploring India at the pace of a pedal
3) Which is the only day in the month of Shawwal during the holy month of Ramazan where Muslims are not permitted to fast?
a) Eid al-Fitr
c) Milad Ul Nabi
4) Hyderabad Industries Limited, HIL to provide locust control Pesticide to Iran under Government to Government arrangement, it is?
a) 25 MT Malathion
b) 25 MT Carbophos
c) 25 MT Larvicides
d) 25 MT Azoxystrobin
5) The government formed a high-level committee of experts to recommend reforms in India’s drug regulatory system under the chairmanship of?
a) Rajesh Bhushan
b) Rajesh Kumar
c) Rajan Kannaiah
d) None of the above
6) Who named as the new chief economist and vice president of the world bank?
a) Carmen Reinhart
b) David Malpass
c) Anshula Kant
d) Penny Goldberg
Note: New chief economist and vice president at the World Bank to overtake on June 15, 2020
7) Who appointed as new National President of FICCI FLO?
a) Jahnabi Phookan
b) Anshula Kant
c) Jahnabi Sharma
d) None of the above
8) Which Indian economist appointed to a key position on Climate change and disaster management in South Asia by the World Bank?
a) Abhas Jha
b) Raghuram Rajan
c) Jagdish Bhagwati
d) Arvind Panagariya
9) What is the headquarters of the world bank?
a) Washington D.C
10) Facts about the World bank
a) World Bank is an international financial institution which provides loans and grants to countries for capital projects
b) The motto of World Bank: Working for a World Free of Poverty
c) World Bank created at Bretton Woods Conference 1944 along with the International Monetary Fund
d) 20 member countries of the World Bank were having voting power in World Bank institutions, India is among 20 countries
e) World Bank President: David Malpass; MD and CFO: Anshula Kant
11) Recently RITES, Rail India Technical and Economic Service singed agreement/ pact to acquire 24% stake in?
a) Indian Railway Station Development Corporation
b) Southern Railway Station Development Corporation
c) Western Railway Station Development Corporation
d) North Railway Station Development Corporation
12) Recently which Spanish footballer striker announced retirement, who scored 172 goals in his career?
a) Aritz Aduriz
b) Sergio Ramos
c) David de Gea
d) Marco Asensio
1) d 2) c 3) a 4) a 5) a 6) a 7) a 8) a 9) a 11) a 12) a
Link: Updated GK 2020 Download
Download our mobile app for the latest Current Affairs Questions Answers, Daily Online current affairs gk questions online test for PSC Exams